ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Thought's on Raw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Thought's on Raw

Raw was fucking sick....great entertainment through out the show, Stiener and Jericho cut a sick promo, Stiener's still got those mic skill's which makes him...the complete package when it comes to wrestling ENTERTAINMENT and he better stay on Raw, if he goes to S.D it just wont be the same, i cant picture him on S.D. either.

I hope this Kane/Bautista feud continues on to Armegedon for sure, i also think that Bautista is affiliated with Flair which could lead up to a new stable with HHH...

I found every "wrestling" match boaring exept for the main event, the triple threat is sick as it is...add Stiener to the mix and you have an amazing main event, look's to like the Raw roster is shaping up just like i predicted...Stiener will choose Raw, it's so obvious.

Smackdown has been the better product for the magority of this year but Raw was good tonight and Raw will have the better roster and they will produce the better product for the next couple month's.

Raw - 9.1/10 (based on this year's product)
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

Great show. A good followup to the best PPV of the year. Lets see where they go from here. I really don't want to see the horsemen though
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I read the results and it sounded kida better compared to other shows but let's not get happy yet. They still have a lot to inprove. No offense guys but Steiner's gimick doesn't cut it in my book. He sounds like a black rapper in a skanky video.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
DarkCloudRising

Yeah Steiner's lines were pretty much good in the late 90s but now it is time for him to come up with something new. I wasn't too thrilled with his little fued with Jericho they are starting while Booker sat there as if his presence ment nothing to Steiner. Its not like Booker didn't take him out in his last match or anything.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Best. Raw. Ever.

Well, at least a really good one. A Steiner/Y2J fued is gonna be awesome.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Raw was definitively great and exciting to watch.
i m like this RAW roster and i do think Scott Steiner belongs to it .
He s a tremendous addition as both a face and heel.
The main event was terrific, especially when u know that these 3 guys were on the elimination chamber the night before.
Again, RVD proved why he s the whole fucking show and that he deserves to be in the main event PERMANENTLY .
Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Raw was definitively great and exciting to watch.
i m like this RAW roster and i do think Scott Steiner belongs to it .
He s a tremendous addition as both a face and heel.
The main event was terrific, especially when u know that these 3 guys were on the elimination chamber the night before.
Again, RVD proved why he s the whole fucking show and that he deserves to be in the main event PERMANENTLY .
Well, I don't see him winning next week, and doubt he gets another shot at the ppv. This may just be the match they know ppl want to see, but just a side stone for another HBK/HHH match at Armageddon. Oh well, Jericho has Steiner. JK It'll be good either way.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A

Well, I don't see him winning next week, and doubt he gets another shot at the ppv. This may just be the match they know ppl want to see, but just a side stone for another HBK/HHH match at Armageddon. Oh well, Jericho has Steiner. JK It'll be good either way.
Yeah i know, it s just to fill a main event spot for one week on raw
But it s better than opening the card

As for jericho, steiner is frightening, that s gotta be a tough feud for him but great anyway .
Kane/Batista is also exciting
As for Booker T, i would like to see him feud with Lance Storm.
But he s back in mid card or opening territory, really sad !
Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah last nights RAW was pretty good. And with Stinner added in the mix, its a welcome addotion that RAW deffenetly needed. granted they still have a long way to go for improvement, but Its a start in the right direction..
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I thought Raw was great,a very good follow up from the PPV.
Looks like things might be looking up for the WWE if things keep going the way they are.RVD proved once again he has what it takes to get in the ring with the best of em! Steiner was a great touch to the show,looks like we might see a Steiner/Jericho fued which would be a great way to push both guys.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 04:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
I read the results and it sounded kida better compared to other shows but let's not get happy yet. They still have a lot to inprove. No offense guys but Steiner's gimick doesn't cut it in my book. He sounds like a black rapper in a skanky video.

Well everybody else was happy with Raw and enjoyed Stiener except for you but hey, once a heter always a hater...right!!

I like Stiener's gimmick alot...it's real original, at least he has his own stlyle which he got from "Masta P" but that doesnt matter and this Jericho/Stiener feud is looking good for Armegedon.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 05:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

If Angle leaves...He might go to Smackdown
Old 19 Nov 2002, 05:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
troublemaker

raw was pretty good, the crowd was dead at the begginng{sp} but all in all it was a solid show.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 05:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
If Angle leaves...He might go to Smackdown

I dont think Angles leaving till mext Feb. or March.

Puppa pump already started beef with Jericho...

He's gonna be on Raw unless the WWE fucks up...