ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RVD is here! Raw spoiler*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2002, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default RVD is here! Raw spoiler*

Has the WWE finally got their head out of their ass?
OMG! I was outa my chair tonight when RVD won! I can't wait to see him in the ring with one of the best the WWE has ever had,HBK,God ya know that has to be an awsome match.I've been waiting for months to see this one.Now if they will only bring in the ladder it would be perfect!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 12:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default Re: RVD is here! Raw spoiler*

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
Has the WWE finally got their head out of their ass?
OMG! I was outa my chair tonight when RVD won! I can't wait to see him in the ring with one of the best the WWE has ever had,HBK,God ya know that has to be an awsome match.I've been waiting for months to see this one.Now if they will only bring in the ladder it would be perfect!
i completely agree. but the oods are in favor of the WWE screwing this one up too. you know somthing like a HHH run in. I really wish this match was at a ppv instead of Raw.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 12:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

i think there will be a HHH run in but a ladder match would be sweet
with RVD provailing!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 12:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I had the same thought when he won,I just know HHH will run in.
They will find someway to screw it up for RVD,they always do.
I'm tired of him getting the short end of the stick.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 03:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

R-V-D will be jobbing to Micheals next Monday night...

Stiener stole the "whole damn show" tonight, not...R-V-D
Old 19 Nov 2002, 03:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

R V D was the man who awoke the crowd last night and RVD will be main eventing RAW next week not steiner....
Old 19 Nov 2002, 03:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

I wish they would make it a ladder match. But HHH will probably screw RVD under the premise that he wants to beat HBK.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 03:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Yeah, sad he'll be losing. And seriously, he's getting one on Raw, so it prolly means he doesn't get one on PPV.