ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Raw Preview 11/18

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2002, 03:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE
Default Official Raw Preview 11/18

Yea, Raw is comin to mah town. But I can't go. Damnit.

From WWE.com

RAW preview for Nov. 18

RAW is live in Bridgeport, Conn., tonight at 9/8 CT on the new TNN!

There's a new World Heavyweight Champion on RAW following some dramatic action at Survivor Series. Shawn Michaels defeated arch rival Triple H for the gold at Madison Square Garden. How will HBK's reign as champion begin? What will he have to say about last night's Elimination Chamber Match? The only way to find out is to tune in to RAW tonight on TNN!

Also, WWE.com has learned that a No. 1 Contender for HBK's World Heavyweight Championship will be named tonight. What kind of match will decide this distinction and which Superstars will be involved? Find out this evening on RAW!

Survivor Series marked the reunion of arguably the greatest tag team of all time. Tonight, the Dudley Boyz will officially spring back into action! Bubba Ray and D-Von will join with brother Spike to take on 3-Minute Warning and Rico! No table in the Arena at HarborYard is safe!

Also on tap for tonight, Tommy Dreamer will tag with Jeff Hardy against William Regal and Lance Storm, Christian clashes with Goldust and teacher meets student in a School of Hard Knocks Match as Al Snow battles Christopher Nowinski. It all happens live tonight. Tune in to RAW at 9/8 CT on TNN!
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 03:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Demon

looks like its gonna be a good raw
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Yep sounds like a pretty good show.
Damn I would love to see a HBK/RVD fued,but I don't know affter lastnight RVD looked like he may have hurt that knee pretty bad.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
Yep sounds like a pretty good show.
Damn I would love to see a HBK/RVD fued,but I don't know affter lastnight RVD looked like he may have hurt that knee pretty bad.
RVD needs to heal down first .
Don t forget also that he was going nowhere on a story line p oint these days.
So i think it s quite a good thing for him to not wrestle for some days and or weeks .
RVD/HBK won t happen cause they re face .
And i don t think the WWE wants Rob as a main eventer

Though, i would enjoy an RVD/Batista feud : that would be awesome
Old 18 Nov 2002, 06:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Tonight we are gonna have to sit through a long boaring HBK promo...HBK doesnt entertain me like the Rock or Austin or even Brock Lesnar...i dont even like HBK's mic-skill's or his stlye, he's to much of a washed up pansy ass queer boy...he sure look's like a fucking faggot...the whole show's gonna revolve around the Has Been Kid and since im not a fan of his...Raw's gonna suck for the entitire month...Smackdown's where it's at!!

"The Rock took away all my spotlight" HBK - Raw 2001