ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Elimination Chamber, needs fixing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road
Default Elimination Chamber, needs fixing

They need to make the roof waaaay higher, especially when people get ontop of the smaller cages. The reason RVD hurt himself is because he couldnt jump high enough to straitin out, you could see he just kind of fall off, thats the reason he got injured, EVEN HBK's elbow drop hurt him, he landed weird 2
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road

The WWE spent $500,000 on there new intence elimation chamber i doubt there going to scrap it to build another one.

(untill the next WWE era)

Last edited by wwe55; 18 Nov 2002 at 02:37 PM.
wwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

I don't think it needs to be scrapped, but I do believe it needs to be altered a bit.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
I don't think it needs to be scrapped, but I do believe it needs to be altered a bit.
^^What he said^^
Old 18 Nov 2002, 03:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default They are moving it to Stamford into storage

so they will have time to do what ever they decide to do with it....Yes at that price it will show up again some where.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

The chamber needs some serious tweaking. It loked unsafe since the first time I saw it and we already know what happened. Two injured talents and a has been for a champion.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default Re: Elimination Chamber, needs fixing

Quote:
Originally posted by m4|ic3
They need to make the roof waaaay higher, especially when people get ontop of the smaller cages. The reason RVD hurt himself is because he couldnt jump high enough to straitin out, you could see he just kind of fall off, thats the reason he got injured, EVEN HBK's elbow drop hurt him, he landed weird 2
Yes I totaly agree,there was no way in hell that RVD had the space to 5 star Triple H. Which of course caused both of them to get hurt.
If they have to be out thats really gonna hurt Raw to have two of their main wrestlers down!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road
Talking

Elimation chamber matches are gonna replace the old Hell in the cell matches in my view...
It rocked...
maybee they will make it higher...
wwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 06:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Quote:
Originally posted by wwe55
Elimation chamber matches are gonna replace the old Hell in the cell matches in my view...
It rocked
I agree that the Elimation Chamber match probably one of the best matches of the night but I don't expect to see it anytime soon because of the high risk of injury.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

The chamber should have been alot bigger and there should have been heavy lock's on the door.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 06:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

i think they should make the Elemination chamber exclusive to Suvivior Seriers, sence the whole concept of the match is surviving.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote