ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Elimination Chamber

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

gr8dude is on a distinguished road
Question Elimination Chamber

Anyone else not really impressed with the Elimination chamber match... it was great while RVD was in there but everyone was too hesistant to do any big spots....
so they broke some plexi-glass.. come on..big deal.. it sounded good, but i was expecting alot more...
RVD should have been involved more he was doing all types of crazy shit before his knee went into his ass...
HBK tried..
i don't know.. . i was kinda let down...
Booker is still not ready to be in a match like that...
Next time let Jeff Hardy in there or somebody else not afraid to take a bump... i mean i hate HHH, but he even took bigger bumps than Booker and Kane...
whatever, just complaining

ps. what happened to Rico? why was there so much blood.. i didn't see anything.
gr8dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I wasn't to impressed either. I also don't like matches with alot of men because always 2 fight and the rest are laying down or something. They should let all of the guys go at it at once when they are all let out.

And no I hope Jeff Hardy is never in a match like that. Sure he is a good wrestler but I think he is a fag the way he acts.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

It wasn't that bad. But I see your point about a big bump. We kept waiting for it but it never happened.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
I wasn't to impressed either. I also don't like matches with alot of men because always 2 fight and the rest are laying down or something. They should let all of the guys go at it at once when they are all let out.

And no I hope Jeff Hardy is never in a match like that. Sure he is a good wrestler but I think he is a fag the way he acts.
what are you, a fuckin bigot? "i think he's a fag the way he acts" is your sole reason for his exclusion from a championship match?
first of all he's not a good "wrestler". never was. second of all, you are an ignorant, bigot and should keep shit like that to your self, you stupid fuckin idiot.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:55 AM   #5 (permalink)

Default yeah

"And no I hope Jeff Hardy is never in a match like that. Sure he is a good wrestler but I think he is a fag the way he acts..."

yeah your right.. he was just the first person who came to my head...

i enjoyed it.. but come on.. that thing could have been so much cooler....
the Table match had better bumps..
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo

what are you, a fuckin bigot? "i think he's a fag the way he acts" is your sole reason for his exclusion from a championship match?
first of all he's not a good "wrestler". never was. second of all, you are an ignorant, bigot and should keep shit like that to your self, you stupid fuckin idiot.
Why is this guy talking who the fuck took that cock out of this mouth?
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:07 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing

Why is this guy talking who the fuck took that cock out of this mouth?
lol, ooooooo,good comeback buddy.haha i don't know if you've noticed, but communication from one person to another on the internet is almost always by typing on a keyboard with your fingers...where i'm from anyway.

Last edited by nino bravo; 18 Nov 2002 at 10:23 AM.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:29 AM   #8 (permalink)

BrockLesnar is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up SS Ruled

Am i like THE only person who thought that Survivor Series was the best PPV EVER....with maybe a couple of exceptions!!! I thought the table match was Amazing...And D-Von Returning was the icing on the cake. I thought that the Cruiserweight Match was a little boring, could have been better. The womens match was alright....a lot of action...glad to see Victoria win. Brock Vs Big Show again was a very good match....not very long, but glad to see Paul Heyman Screw Brock out of the title....Brock still rules though....he'll get it bk. The Triple Threat Tag team match was ok....again it could have been a little better, but i guess it was fun to watch especially towards the end, i was a little disapointed to see Angle and Benoit get eliminated 1st. I like the bit where Chris and Mattitude were ripping the Yankees....and the whole of New York...lol ...and last but by no means least the Elimination Chamber Match, What can i say, this match was awsome....plenty of hard backdrops onto the steel floor....lots of high risks....and a GREAT ending....VERY happy to see HBK walk out the Garden with the Championship. ALL IN ALL A VERY GOOD PPV....LETS HOPE THAT SURVIVOR SERIES WAS A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME IN THE FUTURE.
BrockLesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Survivor Series was a good ppv not great .
Shawn michaels did one hell of a performance and i m respecting HHH now more than ever for jobbing again his old buddy .
I m not surprised with the absence of big bump though .
RVD was the only one capable of taking suck a risk but he wisely didn t do .
Why? cause he doesn t want to kill his body like Jeff hardy did these last years and that he wants to walk by himself until his death (jeff s body can t say the same...).
All in all that was good and i hope to see more of elimination chamber in the future
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:38 AM   #10 (permalink)

Default don't get me wrong...

buddy, you definitely ain't the only one who loved the PPV.. i thought it was great.. i was actually impressed with the Cruiserweight match. alot of great spots and near falls.... Noble's DDT, with Kidman resting on the top rope was awesome... I think Kidman just needs more of a spotlight.. . i did think they stole a few moves from AJ STyles, Low Ki, Lynn, etc from NWA-Tna's X-Division, but rightfully so.
All the matches were amazing, i just thought the chamber was alittle light on the "spot/bump' side..
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Yes....I think it was an awesome PPV.... But wait...I'm an internet fan....Must complain.... My biggest beef....The Elimination Chambe match....Great match.... But yet... There was that little something missing....Maybe it was the missing big bump....The fact that no more then 4 guys were in at the same time....And at that....They never seemed to brawl....It seemed....I don't know... Something was missing I guess....To give HHH respect for letting HBK win???..... Hell no...It was a job to his friend because they are friends....It was the safe thing to do....Rather then let one of the other guys win....And let them run with the ball..... I will tell you what I respect HHH for....His courage and determination....It takes a MAN to finish that match after what happened.... I could tell something was wrong when Jericho yelled at him and no response came from HHH....I give the match a 3.5 out of 5....Killer gimmick that didn't live up to its potential....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

well, at least no one was hurt. well exept for hhh and rvd. possible knee injury for van dam. and a CRUShED LarNYX FOR THE GAME.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 11:40 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodsoakedring
well, at least no one was hurt. well exept for hhh and rvd. possible knee injury for van dam. and a CRUShED LarNYX FOR THE GAME.
HHH injury= RVD injury=
Old 18 Nov 2002, 11:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
HHH injury= RVD injury=

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote