ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

the most badly used wrestler
View Poll Results: Vote bitch
raven:IMO the greatest bad guy in the world stuck on heat originally because his mouth got him into trouble. 2 22.22%
jericho: just never seems to reach his full potential, seems to be held down by HHH. 4 44.44%
dlo brown: very talented inring performer with mic skills.past miss-use by the company has made him look like a low carder when IMO he could be at least a low main/high midcarder. 3 33.33%
entire womens division: although they are on the come back, sable killed this division(though wwe fans feel women can\'t wrestle anyway, which is not true: ie; japanese womens division\'s). i still feel they\'re a draw if you let them wrestle more hardcore(lita, victoria,jazz)or show their skill(jazz, ivory, vic, jackie, molly) with lita,trish and molly as face\'s. 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:20 AM   #1 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default the most badly used wrestler

these are the people i feel are badly buried for no reason, and if the wwwe knew anything, would stop fuckin them over.which of these guys do you feel is being under used, considering all the money they could make?
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

Default Re: the most badly used wrestler

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
these are the people i feel are badly buried for no reason, and if the wwwe knew anything, would stop fuckin them over.which of these guys do you feel is being under used, considering all the money they could make?
How do you know HHH is holding down Jericho? How do any of us know? Maybe Jericho just gets held back because (other than last night) the guy blows a spot everytime he is on PPV.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:45 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: the most badly used wrestler

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka

How do you know HHH is holding down Jericho? How do any of us know? Maybe Jericho just gets held back because (other than last night) the guy blows a spot everytime he is on PPV.
does anyone know anything about what goes on backstage? how do you know he's NOT holding him back? yes i get your point man,but my "fact's(suspicion)" and your opinions(and role as devils advocate) are all speculation, sucka.
it certainly would'nt surprise me in anyway.

Last edited by nino bravo; 18 Nov 2002 at 09:49 AM.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

The universe originally evolved from a large peice of bat cheese.
Now since no one was there at the beginning of the universe they can't say I'm talking BS and so my theory stands.

I hate it how HHH is always accused of holding people back when there isn't any proof. I think it's far more likly that the writers don't want to damage the reputation of thier top draw. Heck Triple H has jobbed to a guy who should'nt even be wrestling twice in a row now, so he can't be as image conscious as many would have us believe.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:03 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotenks
The universe originally evolved from a large peice of bat cheese.
Now since no one was there at the beginning of the universe they can't say I'm talking BS and so my theory stands.

I hate it how HHH is always accused of holding people back when there isn't any proof. I think it's far more likly that the writers don't want to damage the reputation of thier top draw. Heck Triple H has jobbed to a guy who should'nt even be wrestling twice in a row now, so he can't be as image conscious as many would have us believe.
i hate how people, understandable sick of the anti-hhh sentiment, seem to ignore that,although the writers (raw) suck, he is dating steph, he is on tv all the time(boring the people to sleep), and he's the only one in those creative team meetings. "HHH holding people down" is a ridiculous theory, though?
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I have to say Jericho. He seems to be held down by the WWE and HHH.
His talent is way overlooked. Don't get me wrong I am not a big Jericho fan,but he is a great wrestler and has the talent,skills and he's great on the mic.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'll have to say Y2J. I don't like him too much but I would want to see him wrestle more in main events.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Of those choices I woud say D-lo. Hes actually a pretty good wresler, but since hes ususaly never in any major fights..he'll always be a mid carder.

But then again his is a very intelegent guy. His other carrer is a cartered corprate accountant. And they make ALOT of money and its takes alot of smarts to become one...so at least if things don't got his way, hes got that to fall back on.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

i voted for D-Lo because he relly is being put down at the beginning when he deserves at least the middle of the show.

but on the Jericho subject. Jericho shot himself in the foot when he turned heel. it may have proved quick results for him but it was a bad decision. jericho will never be looked at as a great heel as long as any of the top 7 guys are a heel. he needs to be a face. then he will get his push.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:24 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:

i hate how people, understandable sick of the anti-hhh sentiment, seem to ignore that,although the writers (raw) suck, he is dating steph, he is on tv all the time(boring the people to sleep), and he's the only one in those creative team meetings. "HHH holding people down" is a ridiculous theory, though?
Before he started dating Steph he was the third biggest draw in the business, now the Rock and Austin are gone Triple H seems to be in every segment, "Raw having crap writers who think shoving a star down our throats will bring big ratings" is just a ridiculous theory though...
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
i voted for D-Lo because he relly is being put down at the beginning when he deserves at least the middle of the show.

but on the Jericho subject. Jericho shot himself in the foot when he turned heel. it may have proved quick results for him but it was a bad decision. jericho will never be looked at as a great heel as long as any of the top 7 guys are a heel. he needs to be a face. then he will get his push.
fuckin fucker shitters, that what i've been saying forever. HHH(heel/or face) can't compare to jericho, hell The Rock would have a run for his money.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:47 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:

fuckin fucker shitters, that what i've been saying forever. HHH(heel/or face) can't compare to jericho, hell The Rock would have a run for his money.
HHH can't compare to Jericho? For almost a year fans waited endlessly for the return of Triple H from his quad injury, they did that because they respected him as the top Heel in the company. Whether people like it or not Triple H is a great wrestler, he is just overused.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 11:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

None of these .
RVD and Booker T are definitively badly used .
They re two talents and ultra over guys and don t have any kind of good push.
Same for Kurt Angle who should be the man who pinned Lesnar last night not the fat waste of show .
Old 18 Nov 2002, 11:12 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
None of these .
Same for Kurt Angle who should be the man who pinned Lesnar last night not the fat waste of show .
I'd say Booker was more misused than RVD, at least RVD has had some main event fueds inwhich he looked respectable. The only main event fued I can remember Booker being in is the matches he had with Rock that all but destroyed his image.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 11:31 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
None of these .
i left those guys out because i felt that although they were underused, their crowd response carries them over the label(not by much though). jericho's character should've been left "free to roam" on the mic, so he'd become the legend i'd always thought he'd beIMO, and anything under that(jobbing to cena? wrestling on the midcard?WTF) is beneath him. that's why included him. booker and rvd aren't to far from what they should be in otherwards.