ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Best match at S.S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2002, 07:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Best match at S.S

For me it was the Show match even though it was 5 mintues, alot of shit happened in that 5 minute's.

The main event was good but i felt that it was slow and we didnt get to se any crazy moves and HBK shouldnt have won.

The triple threat tag match started of good but after Angle/Benoit got eliminated it got boaring.

Jamal and Rosie did a good job.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 07:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I liked the opening table match as well as the elimination chamber. Although I was kinda hoping for a sick bump, it was still pretty good. It will be interesting to see if the WWE will use the chamber again someday.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I thought the tables match was pretty cool. And what about the Dudleys (sp?) are they back???
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

The Dudleys getting back together got the biggest pop of the night, and it was well deserved.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I thought the Chamber was the best match.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Demon

I liked the chamber the best and the brock vs. show was good even though it went for 5 minutes
Old 18 Nov 2002, 05:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Demon
I liked the chamber the best and the brock vs. show was good even though it went for 5 minutes
I agree....But i loved the triple threat elimination
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:38 AM   #8 (permalink)

HhHs_MaMaCiTa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HhHs_MaMaCiTa Send a message via Yahoo to HhHs_MaMaCiTa

it was actually a triple double elimination or something...lol the chamber was the best....just hbk winning killed the night for me
HhHs_MaMaCiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
whats the purpose of this

Filthy Mcnasty is on a distinguished road

The chamber match was great, kinda dissapointed there were no big bumps, but rvds spiderman move was pretty kewl.
Filthy Mcnasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 05:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Maddog

The elimination chamber was the best match at SS. Oh and i liked the brock vs show match but it was abit too short.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 05:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

EC MATCH WAS THE BEST TO ME
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 08:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

The Elimination Chamber was the best match for sure .
But i also enjoyed the triple threat elimination match too .
Seeing Eddy applying the good old boston crab on Rey for the clean win was great
Old 22 Nov 2002, 04:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
The Dudleys getting back together got the biggest pop of the night, and it was well deserved.
agree 100000%
Old 29 Nov 2002, 01:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I like the elimination chamber match,RVD preformed some awesome moves,not to mension the will power of HHH to finish that match.