ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is R-V-D injured?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2002, 07:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Is R-V-D injured?

When he did the 5 star from the top of the elimination chamber it looked like he popped his knee or shatered his leg when he landed, i think that's the reason he was the first 1 eliminated.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 07:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

I HOPE NOT
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

God I hope not! If he is thats really gonna hurt Raw and just when he's getting up to mainevent.Damn the luck

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 11:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

well at least he got rid of HHH for a while before he hurt himself.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 12:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

It looked like he might have gotten hurt since he jumped with his feet pointed down. I hope RVD gets better storylines in the future or something, cause i can't see him taking on HBK so I wonder what he will do next

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
It looked like he might have gotten hurt since he jumped with his feet pointed down. I hope RVD gets better storylines in the future or something, cause i can't see him taking on HBK so I wonder what he will do next
I hope not but I'm amazed that nothing worse happened since the chamber looked unsafe to some point. Let's hope that he's ok. And heck a soon recovery to HHH.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I hope not. He did great in that match. He deserves all the credit he can get.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
I hope not. He did great in that match. He deserves all the credit he can get.
Amen Omar ! at last we re ok on something

Was it impressive to see all of this live? i bet so !