ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Finally.....Brock is full-time face!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2002, 03:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Finally.....Brock is full-time face!!!

That 5 minute match was really fucked up.
Anyway, I'm glad that he managed to F-5 Biggy, as I guaranteed to you all out there.
I'm sure that he'll capture it again, and retain it til Wrestlemania.

And I hope that Undertaker will return soon as the Lord of Darkness, with his dark dorse (not his motorcycle), then feud with Biggy.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
I own Fury

Get The Tables is on a distinguished road

u know wat would b really cool?
if they had like a tripple fued, all of them vs. each other
Get The Tables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Demon

nah dude that would suck because then lesner would become a heel again if taker is popular
Old 18 Nov 2002, 05:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
I own Fury

and if taker comes back as a heel?
Old 18 Nov 2002, 05:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Demon

well then yes that would be cool
Old 18 Nov 2002, 05:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
I own Fury

Or taker is a raw trade with show and will come back as prince of darkness and fueds with kane or he allies with him as BOD
Old 18 Nov 2002, 05:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Demon

I really doubt that taker would feud with kane and show is on smackdown so how could he get traded onto raw for him
Old 18 Nov 2002, 06:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
billyfish

There I was around 2 o'clock this morning and I was bursting to go to the jacks, so i waited till Brock came out and i thought to myself, 'run upstairs, you'll only be a minute', so i ran up thinking that when i come down the match will have loads left in it. My arse.
I come down, missed the f5, and saw heyman cheat Brock. WWe championship and it was over in minutes. Whaz up wit dat?
Anyway, good ss overall, except for that short match. Edge next month against Big Show? Possible.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 06:46 AM   #9 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

I think it's about time they threw Edge into the main event picture and see what the reaction is.
I'm glad Brock finally lost, from now on I can enjoy his matches because I know there's a chance of him losing.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 06:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotenks
I think it's about time they threw Edge into the main event picture and see what the reaction is.
I'm glad Brock finally lost, from now on I can enjoy his matches because I know there's a chance of him losing.

I think a Edge/show feud would be pretty boaring and that match up wouldnt be ppv main event status.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 07:09 AM   #11 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

I think a Edge/show feud would be pretty boaring and that match up wouldnt be ppv main event status.
There arent many opponents who can have exciting matches with Show, he's too big to have most moves done to him.
I'm just suggesting now would be a good time to see how the fans would react to Edge getting a shot at the title.
The next PPV is'nt a very big one on the PPV calendar so it would be the perfect time. Also after the next PPV the build up to Mania starts, so now may be the last chance to test Edge out as championship material until march.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 07:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
billyfish

I would'nt mind seeing a triple threat between Big Show, Edge and Benoit. I think now is the perfect oppertunity for both benoit and edge to challenge for the title, because Mysterio and Angle are both due for surgary I believe, and Lesner is now injured also.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 07:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by billyfish
I would'nt mind seeing a triple threat between Big Show, Edge and Benoit. I think now is the perfect oppertunity for both benoit and edge to challenge for the title, because Mysterio and Angle are both due for surgary I believe, and Lesner is now injured also.

Ya, i would rather se a triple threat or a fatal four way with the Show insted of a 1 on 1 match but it's really tough to predict Show's next feud....it might even be a rematch with Brock in a stipulation type of match, we will find out Tuesday or Thursday.