ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I Hate Hbk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default I Hate Hbk

BUT THATS OK..HE WONT BE AROUND LONG....HHH IS ALWAYS # 1

~Hunter's Heart~
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

HHH is gay.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

So HBK won then? Hurrray
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I love HBK,been a fan of his sence the Rocker days! HBK will always rule!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Go read Wresting FH and this board and

probably 20 or more...The whole thing for HBK to win was pre planned...Because HBK wins it now and is to lose it back to Triple H at a near date...Triple H is going to accuse HBK that the only reason that he won was because he had 4 people to help him do it... Same O
Same O
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default Re: Go read Wresting FH and this board and

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
probably 20 or more...The whole thing for HBK to win was pre planned...Because HBK wins it now and is to lose it back to Triple H at a near date...Triple H is going to accuse HBK that the only reason that he won was because he had 4 people to help him do it... Same O
Same O
how true...thats why I said he wont be around long anyways...oh well life goes on....I will always LOVE HHH so it doesnt matter!!

~Hunter's Heart~
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

This year is now complete.

all of the great champions that are still able to compete have now had one last run on top of the wwe.

damn good job HBK!

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 12:37 AM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Same O
Oh, please, that story saying that was written by Matt Boone. Don't tell me that you are stupid enough to believe something he wrote. The guy has been proven to make stuff up, including his rants on backstage politics. I also think anyone who wasn't pleased by SS is a jackass and should call it quits on being a fan now.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Go read Wresting FH and this board and

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Same O
H.B.K has known for month's that he was getting the title today, everything's pre-planned dumb ass.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
I own Fury

Get The Tables is on a distinguished road

wat rock said
Get The Tables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 05:40 AM   #11 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve
Default Re: Re: Go read Wresting FH and this board and

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

H.B.K has known for month's that he was getting the title today, everything's pre-planned dumb ass.
I severly doubt that he knew he would receive the belt a few months ago.
The WWE can make basic plans but nothing is ever set in stone as they always have to take into account the chance for injury.
I doubt Brock would have lost to Big Show had Brock not been injured.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 05:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Re: Re: Go read Wresting FH and this board and

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotenks

I severly doubt that he knew he would receive the belt a few months ago.
The WWE can make basic plans but nothing is ever set in stone as they always have to take into account the chance for injury.
I doubt Brock would have lost to Big Show had Brock not been injured.

After his performance at Summerslam, im pretty sure Vince told him he was getting the belt in the near future.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 06:17 AM   #13 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Go read Wresting FH and this board and

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

After his performance at Summerslam, im pretty sure Vince told him he was getting the belt in the near future.
Vince would have been pushing Shawn for a rematch since SummerSlam but there is very little chance that Vince ever sat HBK down and said "Now Shawn in a few months we are going to give you the title after you win an Elimination Chamber match at Survivor Series"
Im guessing they got the list of competitors and then weighed up the pros and cons of each winning the title and then decided from a storyline POV that HBK would be the best choice for champion.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 06:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Go read Wresting FH and this board and

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotenks

Vince would have been pushing Shawn for a rematch since SummerSlam but there is very little chance that Vince ever sat HBK down and said "Now Shawn in a few months we are going to give you the title after you win an Elimination Chamber match at Survivor Series"
Im guessing they got the list of competitors and then weighed up the pros and cons of each winning the title and then decided from a storyline POV that HBK would be the best choice for champion.

They must have told him at least a month before Survivor Series, there's no way he found out right before the match, that's for sure.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 06:30 AM   #15 (permalink)

Im guessing they had told him he would win when Bischoff first announced the Elimination Chamber.