ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

wut do u think will happen tomorrow night on raw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
tanda4eva

Default wut do u think will happen tomorrow night on raw

tomorrow night on raw i think the world tagteam championship will be on the line with the dudleys taking on cristan and y2j that is when i think big pompa pump will come out and say wether he will be on raw or smackdown also i think the world championship will be on the line with 2 people that were in the elimantion chamber match
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

so the duleyz reunited?
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

Yes Dudleyz RULE! They will probably fight 3 Minute Warning
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm a Micheals fan ???????????(He's my all time favorite)But i hope he forfeits that title tommorow
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

I highly doubt HBK is going to wrestling on TV anytime soon. Belt or no belt. He is going to do his usual promos and run ins, and work the next PPV. I would guess the original plan was to have him drop the title to HHH, but if he as injured as they say he is, WWE is going to have to come up with a different plan. I am sure a major part of tonights show was going to be HHH/HBK continuing the stroyline. But now it looks as if they are going to have to go in an entirely new direction.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:52 AM   #6 (permalink)

gr8dude is on a distinguished road
Default Jericho

gotta keep Jericho in the spotlight.....he was amzing last night.. never was a big fan of 'the king of the world".. but last night he made me a believer... with HHH out (crushed larynx - maybe that will shut him up) Jericho carries the top Heel torch... with Christian as a sidekick.. I love to see a Jericho /HBK program... i think the Booker T feud be put on hold . Booker proved last night he was out classed and doesn't deserve to be there yet.
gr8dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
SMF
Banned By Administrators

SMF is on a distinguished road

raw will start off with HBK at which time he will say he is going to forfit the title and HHH will come out then HBK will give him some sweet chin music and keep the belt and their feud will keep going through ever raw up tp wrestlemania HBK can wrestle full time if he wanted to he has been cleared by the doctor so HBK will once agin ruke the wwf
SMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default Re: Jericho

Quote:
Originally posted by gr8dude
gotta keep Jericho in the spotlight.....he was amzing last night.. never was a big fan of 'the king of the world".. but last night he made me a believer... with HHH out (crushed larynx - maybe that will shut him up) Jericho carries the top Heel torch... with Christian as a sidekick.. I love to see a Jericho /HBK program... i think the Booker T feud be put on hold . Booker proved last night he was out classed and doesn't deserve to be there yet.
I agree,Jericho was amazing last night and a fued between HBK and him would make a great ppv!
As for what will happen on Raw I'm not really sure at this point,but I don't see Hbk letting go of that title just yet,there would have been no point in him winning it in the firat place. When he does lose the title he will of course pass it back down to Triple H.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 11:45 AM   #9 (permalink)

ggazoo is on a distinguished road

I think HBK will say he's going to forfiet the title, then change his mind at the last minute. Well see HBK vs HHH at Armagedon. HHH is a tough dude, so he has about a month to recover.

Over on SmackDown, if Brock isn't ready to compete next month at the PPV, then it could be Big Show vs Angle vs Benoit in a Triple Threat for the belt, and Brock gets his rematch at the Royal Rumble.
ggazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 01:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I dunno. I hope HBK starts a fued with someone other than HHH. They give great matches, but they gotta realize fans want variety.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

Tonight D-VON will probally come and says hes come on RAW to reunite with his brother!blah blah blah and they wrestler 3 MINUTE WARNING!(Rosie,Jamal)

HBK will come out and talk about how he did what he say he was gona do and thats making sure hhh will not come out world champ blah blah blah! chris jericho comes out and talks about how he is pissed that hbk elimated him and well he talks trash to hbk! and that will lead into a match with hhh vs chris jericho for the #1 contendership probally!

scott steiner will come out on raw and probally say hes gona join smackdown! and eric gets mad and says he dont like that so rosie,jamal,rico comes out and trys to attack scott but scott kicks all 3 of there as***.
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote