ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What The Fuck Is This???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default What The Fuck Is This???

A 5 FUCKING MINUTE MATCH?? LESNAR LOSING? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah, tell me about it. of all the people big show would have a damn squash match, why the hell would it be brock. HELL IN A HANDBASKET!! of all the crap.

i'd like to find the guy who came up with this and kick him in the head.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Talking

Brock lost Hot damn it's about time!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM SO HAPPY THAT PUNK LOST THE TITLE

GO BIG SHOW!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Iam glad Brock lost, but it only lasted five minutes? Damn.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 17 Nov 2002 at 09:49 PM.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What The Fuck Is This???

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
A 5 FUCKING MINUTE MATCH?? LESNAR LOSING? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???
Yeah, that WAS a pretty shitty way to end his reign/undefeated streak.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Paul Heyman double crossed Brock

Brock did get an F5 but when the Ref went to count it Paul Heyman pulled the ref out side in favor of Big Show....Well atleast Brock will have time to let his ribs heal..
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Paul Heyman double crossed Brock

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Brock did get an F5 but when the Ref went to count it Paul Heyman pulled the ref out side in favor of Big Show....Well atleast Brock will have time to let his ribs heal..
Not only that, but the F5 was a pretty one... not like the sloppybomb he got put in by Nash. This will give Brock time to heal and to help push Show as a major heel.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I think its sick that either one of these fucks have the belt. But I bet he gets it back on SmackDown.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Paul Heyman double crossed Brock

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
That was a set up all along
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Hopefully Brock will get some payback

for Paul double crossing him...Like getting Paul in an F5 of his own...Your right it was a set up..If you go read the boards a couple of the matches were set up...Including the main event..RVD Y2J Booker all of them were set up from the start...
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Are you people serious?...It's all set up
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

the time limit sucked but it was for good reason. vince probibaly wanted to make sure Brock would be back as quick as possible and didn't want to risk him getting more messed up by show.

i'm dissipointed though. i wanted to see Brock use his Shooting Star press.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Are you people serious?...It's all set up
Really? Cause I dropped a few grand to my booky cause I thought Booker T would win.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

Really? Cause I dropped a few grand to my booky cause I thought Booker T would win.
LOL....You can still get paid...If your bookie is Stevie Wonder and he had the tv on mute