ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Survivor Series Discussion....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Survivor Series Discussion....

Discuss Survivor Series....Thoughts.... Opinions.... Comments...

There is that special feeling in the air....Will this be a night to remember..... The Dudleys have reunited....Will Steiner Debut..... Will the Brand Extension end tonight....Who will win the Elimination Chamber match.... So many questions.... We will have to watch and see...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't have any money to order it
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

all things are going well, lesnar/show now.

read my review after the event.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Big Show is the New World Heavyweight Championship....Defeating Brock Lesnar with the help of Paul Heyman....Can't say I was surprised...Somewhat of an anti-climatic moment....Do you feel this was a good move....

9 Times....
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
Big Show is the New World Heavyweight Championship....Defeating Brock Lesnar with the help of Paul Heyman....Can't say I was surprised...Somewhat of an anti-climatic moment....Do you feel this was a good move....
I pissed Lesnar lost but i'm more mad that the match was like 5min.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I guess that's how bad Lesnar's rib is bothering him, to only have like a 5 minute match. Although I read he F5'd Show which is pretty amazing with a broken rib on a 500 pound sack of shit.....
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

I agree....That's what I meant by anti-climatic.... From all the hype they gave....It was over in 5 minutes.... I believe this was a bad move.... Big Show no matter what will never be over with the fans....Maybe unless he turns into the Giant.... Brock is already over....And when he wins the belt back after recovering from his injury....The WWF will resume its course of Wrestlemania.... Brock Lesnar Vs. Kurt Angle.... Overall... The wrong move in my opinion...

9 Times....
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Brock lost! I'm so happy!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Brock finally lost? Thank god.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

and we have new tag team champs...The Gurreros(spelling?)!

Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:46 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I couldnt get the PPV but i can see live images on another site, what happened when Big Poppa Pump came out?
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
I couldnt get the PPV but i can see live images on another site, what happened when Big Poppa Pump came out?
He attacked Matt Hardy and Chris Nowinski.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

new curiserweight champ,thank god! I was getting sick of noble!

Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
What site is this? Is it a pay site or what?
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:20 PM   #15 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

http://www.wrestlepress.org/shows/

Here's the link, but it kinda doesnt work so good.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote