ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Survivor Series Chalk Talk *SPOILER*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road
Default Survivor Series Chalk Talk *SPOILER*

Talk about SS!

Dudleys are back together ... YEAH!!!
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Heyman f**$ed lesnar.
DAMMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road

i knew that would happen, I still cant believe Brock f5'ed show though. That was truly impressive.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

in all of the results i've checked it doesn't say when RVD or Booker T was elemiated.

nice that dudleyz are back though.

damn good ppv

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default Re: Survivor Series Chalk Talk *SPOILER*

Quote:
Originally posted by m4|ic3
Talk about SS!

Dudleys are back together ... YEAH!!!
so is D-Von coming to Raw now? is he the trade we have been waiting for???? I hope so I love them together!!!

~Hunter's Heart~
Old 18 Nov 2002, 12:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
in all of the results i've checked it doesn't say when RVD or Booker T was elemiated.

nice that dudleyz are back though.

damn good ppv
RVD was eliminated 1st and Booker was like the 3rd one to be eliminated

First off I am glad that I now own a black box, cause that ppv impo was pretty damn shitty, and you know this when the WWE championship match his no longer then 5 minutes....that match was a poor excuse for anything, not once did Bog Show during the match even mount an offense and to top it off he is the WWE champ now, I know that he isn't gonna put on any good match's worth watching, I know this cause he sucked when he was the WCW champ and he sucked before as WWE champ....

Scott Stenier....I'm feeling big time, he looked impressive

HBK the World Champ wtf, I'm not gonna get into it but this is complete and utter BS, and I think its funny that he is going bald, me and my boy were laughing at the end of the match, because the man, has spots missing in his hair, he is gonna lose all of his shit soon.....But I guess that brings great creadablity to the title when a man who has wrestled 2 match's in 4 years outbeats all the top athletes in the company...................

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 03:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

The Brock/Show match was a shocker and even though it was 5 minutes, it was an exciting 5 minute's.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 12:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I agree that in the 5 minutes of the match Brock impressed us big time, I wouldn't consider this a shocker since anyone with a brain knew Haymen would be turning on Brock, Big Show's preformence in the match was obsolete (sp) he did nothing the whole way through....I hope he drops it back to Brock in a few days before the next ppv, just the thought of Show headlining a ppv, gives me chills, like back when he was headlining other events and the crowd was dead and no one cared.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 12:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Damn it took a lot of finishers to get kane out of that match. i would love to see him scare the shit out of HBK tonight for giving him Sweet Chin Music last night.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 01:52 PM   #10 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
Damn it took a lot of finishers to get kane out of that match. i would love to see him scare the shit out of HBK tonight for giving him Sweet Chin Music last night.
hell yeah.. jericho should cut a promo and point out that hbk is a part time wrestler, then beat the crap out of hbk(i like him and all but he had his fuckin time, and yes i'm aware that vince made the decision to put the belt on him). if hhh comes out, it would be funny ass hell if kane attacks him(unlikely) while he's injured.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 01:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I'm REALLY happy they made Y2J look they way they did. I would never of thought they'd have him eliminate 2 guys. And no offense to anyone, but he eliminated 2 guys everyone was saying was going to win, and that Y2J had no chance. He definently was not gonna win, but he made his mark in the match.