ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Shane O Mac

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97
Default Shane O Mac

Whers Shane McMahon, I miss him, I Liked his match with Vince at WMX17 and match against Angle at KOTR 2001, I Hope hes back soon, to own a show or just come back, i miss him now, but i doubt he'll be back soon.
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I want Shane to come back as a full time wrestler. His matches kick ass! Hell he even got a 5 star match out of Test at Summer Slam 1999.

and just think if his crazy ass took on RVD. a battle of the Van-Daminators.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 07:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
tanda4eva

i think he should be on both shows but not as a wrestler but as a cominsior
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
afficial

I agree, a Shane McMahon return would kick ass. He's great in and out of the ring.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial
I agree, a Shane McMahon return would kick ass. He's great in and out of the ring.
Yep, just what Afficial Says.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Agreed, Shane o mac is just the fresh air we need in the WWE in the midst of this rehash thats going on in WWE now
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Shane puts it on the line every time hes in the ring. IMO hes the showstopper and everyone should follow his leading by example. Alot have but not all.

Him and Angle being thrown not 1 time but 2x through a wall of glass....that was awsome......that and it was like Angles second match in one PPV........you woulda never know that there really good friends as per Angle in his book.

Shane vs Test......

Shane vs Big Show........Which way did he go?

He is My Fav Wrestler.......I already met most of my favs........Him and Golddust are the only two left.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
sucka

Shane was actually standing just outside the curtain in the back of the arena tonight. He was with Jama; during the main event. He kept a low profile but was very cool and signed autographs for those of us that got to him before security noticed. Very cool guy
Old 18 Nov 2002, 12:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

how was SS live Sucka.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 03:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I expect Shane to make his return with the Rock early next year.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
I own Fury

Get The Tables is on a distinguished road

as Rocks ally or his enemy?
Get The Tables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 07:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
how was SS live Sucka.
It was amazing. MSG was hot as usual. We were two rows behind the pyro stage, so we had great seats. Biggest pop of the night was for HBK with Steiner running a close second.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 07:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I'd rather like to see Shane back than Austin , Rock or Vinnie Mac Scump ! Shane is a great entertainer , better than his father . And he showed us , that he can also wrestle pretty good .