ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Devon on Velocity last nite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Devon on Velocity last nite

did anyone see him on the show. I just turned in late and didn't recognise him at first with Funaki...Is he beefing up? He looks bigger then he has been thru the shoulders hopefully he isn't trying steroids..
Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

How could you tell? He wears that thick black outfit which covers his torso doesnt he?
I don't see why D'von would take steroids, he will still be a below average in ring performer if he has big muscles.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

hey, couldent really tell. but i doubt he would take anything to improve his physique, besides working out better.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 03:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Maybe it was the muscle shirt he had on

was making him look bigger.. He didn't have that other outfit on last night.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 05:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Who the hell cares about how big he is, the fact of the matter is this, Devon has alot more talent that Bubba Ray yet the WWE is holding Devon back....i wonder why
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
Who the hell cares about how big he is, the fact of the matter is this, Devon has alot more talent that Bubba Ray yet the WWE is holding Devon back....i wonder why
Bubba is better on the Mic......I saw them in person at the Weakest Link Taping.....and hes got alot more Charisma than Devon...I like them both.....and I think Devon has alot of potential, Charisma, but Bubba has just a little bit more. As far as in the ring.....there about the same.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Devon came in tonight to help Bubba

I was told tonight I didn't see it. Seems they said was like a family reunion...Maybe they will come back together. That would be good too.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

Bubba is better on the Mic......I saw them in person at the Weakest Link Taping.....and hes got alot more Charisma than Devon...I like them both.....and I think Devon has alot of potential, Charisma, but Bubba has just a little bit more. As far as in the ring.....there about the same.

Bubba hardly ever talk's...Devon's mic skill's are just as good and Devon's the better wrestler aswell.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
I own Fury

Get The Tables is on a distinguished road

Maybe D-Von was one of bischoffs trades 4 show? that would explain a lot, LIKE THE REUNION
Get The Tables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Demon

I was gonna say that lol
Old 18 Nov 2002, 06:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Rey_Rey_Is_God
Maybe D-Von was one of bischoffs trades 4 show? that would explain a lot, LIKE THE REUNION
Raw got - Bautista, Maven, Ivory and now Devon

Smackdown got - the Big show....they should another guy from Raw to make the trade even.