ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

HHH deserves his spot! Anyone who thinks he should job to Booker should wake up!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default HHH deserves his spot! Anyone who thinks he should job to Booker should wake up!

Before we analyze WWE current situation, let's first go back in time. Back to the magical year of 1997. Chaos had broken loose, all of Vinny's biggest stars had sold out, and all he was left with was a bunch of mid-carders. So what did he do to compete with evil Turner? He took Steve Austin, Cactus Jack, Rocky Maivia and HHH and made them SUPERSTARS!!! For the next few years, they competed neck and neck with WCW, with its stars like Booker T., and ECW, with its stars like Rob Van Dam. Not only did these men help survive the onslaught, but they even managed to run the two farm leagues out of buisness.

Now, fast-forward to 2002.

Austin is bye-bye. Rocky is Universal Pictures. Cactus is a fat writer of crappy children's books. The only one left to carry the company through hard times once again is HHH. And now, everyone is jumping on his back, saying he doesn't deserve his spot. ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME? The WWE is the house that HHH built. It is his home. How would you like it if someone tried to remove you from your home? And worse yet, who does HHH's detractors say he should give his spot to? RVD and Booker T. The two guys from the competitors who tried to put HHH's company out of buisness. GET REAL. Booker T. is WCW 4-life. RVD is ECW 4-life. HHH IS WWE, no complaints, arguments or rebuttals. To say he deserves to be off TV is ridiculous. HHH built the house, he can live on the roof as long as he wants.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

I don't quite know where to start.
Ok here goes.
The WWF became successful during the rise of Austin and DX (of which HBK was the leade)r. After the establishment of DX and Austin the rock, Undertaker and Mankind made great contributions to the WWFs product.
Only when the Attitude era was comming to a close did Triple H truly hit the big time. In short WWE is not the house that Triple H built.
The stars you listed including Triple H all became as popular as they are by having fueds with the already established superstars in the federation. Such stars as HBK, Undertaker and Bret Hart.
Currently due to the absense of Rock, Austin and Undertaker there isn't a big name for Triple H to fued with. This lack of competition leads to a Triple H overdose as the writers realising he is thier biggest star put him into each and every segment to try and make up for the lack of truly big names.
What Triple H needs right now is to elevate someone so that he can compete with them.
It is not a case of "Triple H giving his spot to someone else" merely elevating someone so they can share the limelight.
Think of some of the greatest fueds in history
Sting/Flair, Rock/Triple H, Austin/Mcmahon, Undertaker/Mankind, Hogan/Warrior ect. Right now we have Triple H/No one.
There is'nt a worthy contender for him to compete with and the reason for that is no one has been elevated to Triple Hs level.
If HHH loses tonight then in the fans eyes he will have a worthy opponent and we will have reason to tune in week after week.
If Triple H wins tonight it will hinder rather than help his Career as well as the careers of the other individuals in the match.

Also before finishing I would like to point out that Booker Ts company (WCW) went out of business because of the backstage politics and the "dinosaurs" not being willing to get out of the spotlight. RVDs company (ECW) went out of business because of its poor business descisions.
Both RVD and Booker T put on great matches for the crowd, it doesnt matter what the name of the company is-they go out there to entertain the fans night after night.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Okay, your points taken. However, I beg to differ on numerous ideologies.

Firstly, maybe HHH wasn't as responsible as Austin and The Rock. But DX certainly was! DX was considered a huge success for the WWF and is considered to be the second or third most successful stable in history. Who led the group? Why HHH, of course! Him and his crew played a big part in making the WWF entertaining in the late ninties, so YES, it is his house.

Also, you mentioned HHH needs someone to feud with which I agree with. However, he's been providing that. He's been providing feuds with HBK, RVD, Kane, Chris Jericho, as well as mini-feuds with Jeff Hardy, Bubba Ray, and he is on the verge of a feud with Booker T. That seems like a lot of hard work. But what I call hard work, the rest of the internet community calls HOGGING THE MAIN EVENT, or PLAYING POLITICS. Bullshit! There just isn't anyone who bleeds WWE like HHH does. That's a fact! For the fans to say HHH needs to be off TV completely and give his spot to Booker and RVD is absolutely HEINOUS! That's really the point I was trying to make.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

Fans remember HBK as the true leader of DX because he was the most entertaining leader. When Triple H truly broke into the big time it was due to his fued with Austin and ending Mick Foleys career, which occurred after his big stint in DX.
Yes Triple H has had many fueds with people such as RVD, Kane and Bubba but did anyone actually expect him to lose any of these fueds? No, they did not. That predictability takes away the whole program. If Triple H loses tonight then the viewers will believe Triple H is in a fued he could actually lose, which will make for more exciting television.
Triple H clearly works hard and deserves his spot as one of the top men in the business, but you can have too much of a good thing and in this case that is true.
Almost every RAW revolves around HHH, he even appears in segments which have nothing to do with his character.
This isn't a critism of Triple H, moreso a critism of the writers who overuse him simply because he is currently the companys top draw.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

The true leader of DX is arguble. RAW didn't even start beating out Nitro until HHH took charge of the group. In fact, the first time RAW beat Nitro, was on April 13, 1998, just two weeks after HHH reformed the group. Also, he led them to such entertaining segments like the invasion of CNN, or the Nation parody. So your claim that Michaels was more entertaining was debatable as well.

Also, sure fans didn't expect HHH to lose. But did the fans actually wonder who was going to win during a Stone Cold/Vince McMahon match? Did the fans watch an Undertaker/Mankind match, not predicting that a sure-fire sick bump was on the way? Hell no! They knew lock stock and barrel what would happen, but they watched anyway.

Even though I can hardly argue about the meaningless segments he's put in, I can say it is merely because the writers for Raw are a bunch of clowns. There's no reason why HHH should be frequently disrespected on the internet, and having fans hate him simply for "banging the bosses' daughter". Even if it was their buisness, it's still not fair to say that. Hell, there's not even any proof they've even had sex yet! Perhaps they're waiting for marriage. Who the hell are we to know?
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

My claim that HBK was the more entertaining leader of DX is based on the fact that it is harder to take fans from a rivel than it is to just attract them.
When HBK was leader of DX few people watched the WWF. The actions of Austin and the original DX attracted viewers who up until that point had only watched WCW. When Triple H took control of DX people were already familiar with the WWF and so were easier to attract.
All this is debate on DX is pointless however as its in the past.

People did not know the outcome of a Vince/Austin match as Vince could have anything up his sleave (example. The debut of the Giant from WCW)
Also people may have suspected a big bump would ocure during a Foley match, but they would still tune in just to see what kind of bump it was.
I can't see anyone saying "I'm going to tune in to RAW to see what low-mid carder Triple H thrashes this week."
I agree Triple H deserves more respect than he gets (apart from his mic work as a face, which leaves alot to be desired)
The internet community always picks out a star to be the object of everyones aggression, it's best to just wait it out until the target changes. My guess is the next star they focus on is the Rock.
Triple H and Steff are in a physical relationship-stephanie has admitted it on many occasions.

Last edited by Gotenks; 17 Nov 2002 at 12:38 PM.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

That match you referred to with The Giant was actually a loss for Vince, something every fan knew would happen. Also, yes fans wanted to see what kind of bump Foley would take, but along the same lines, there is a question about HOW HHH will defeat his weekly oppenent. Will he cheat to win? Will he use a sledgehammer? Interference from Flair? Will he win cleanly? Or is this the night he surprises us and gets pinned? There's a lot of questions to every match. HHH is no exception.

Also, the internet community already has picked on The Rock. I think they've gotten bored of it, and that's why they now torture poor Brock Lesnar, still in his rookie year.

Finally, if HHH and Steph do have a physical relationship, big deal. It's their buisness. They're grown-ups, and can date whom they want to date. You can't help who you become attracted to. The internet seems to think you can, and hate HHH because of it.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

I really don't see Triple Hs method of winning a match attracting many viewers in the same way as "Austin finally has Vince trapped, I wonder what Vince will do to try and get out of this situation"
I agree that the Steffanie/HHH relationship really doesn't matter. It is used frequently by people who don't like Triple H to explain his position, when it is quite obvious he is where he is due to hard work.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:57 PM   #9 (permalink)

I agree. Either that, or they're jealous because they want a piece of Stephanie's cantaloupes.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Well the year has finally happened

Marbles you and I have finally agreed on something...Triple H and Stephanies private life is no ones business..That is one thing that burns me also. That is so sorry that so many say that triple H ONLY gets the breaks for bedding Stephanie...Triple H is one of the best talent they have right now. I have always hoped to see Triple H and Steiner in a feud and one to one...Will that happen guess we will now see especailly now Steiner may go to Smackdown atleast for now. So they are saying...
Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

See? We could learn to get along. I guess I'll be going in that "respect" list of yours pretty soon, huh?
Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default On that

you still have a long way to go there.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I supose I have to agree.I meen Triple H seems to have paid his dues more than once.Hence what happend in the Garden by being brought back down to lower mid card for over 6 months and not being KOTR,that spot we all know was given to Austin,but then we have to look at the fact has'nt Triple H already had his spot more than once? I think it's time to push the new talent and let those guys shine for a while.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote