ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Getting better Vince!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:36 AM   #1 (permalink)

BrockLesnar is on a distinguished road
Default Getting better Vince!!

In my opinion RAW and Smackdown both went off the air on a 'high'. I think that the fight was good at the end of RAW with all 6 men from the chamber match fighting, each proving a point that anyone of them 6 men could win the title at SS. I think they did the right thing with making Y2J the last man standing in the ring.....cos it makes you wonder if Y2J could actulally become the champ. As with Smackdown i liked the way that brock didnt listen to paul heyman and he went to the ring and called out the big show. I think SS is gonna be the best PPV so far this year....

Come on HBK!!
Come on Brock!!
BrockLesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Demon

yeah raw and smackdown have had very good lead ups to SS, cant wait to see how it turns out now
Old 17 Nov 2002, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

It's good to have fans like you 2.....Because you see the good...You dont complain about every thing and count the days til the end...After one bad year
Old 17 Nov 2002, 07:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
It's good to have fans like you 2.....Because you see the good...You dont complain about every thing and count the days til the end...After one bad year
Yeah but still it all sucked the whole PPV will suckk BITCH BITCH COMPLAIN........

j/k

I think it will be great and also think that the shows are shaping up despite popular opinion around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon

Yeah but still it all sucked the whole PPV will suckk BITCH BITCH COMPLAIN........

j/k

I think it will be great and also think that the shows are shaping up despite popular opinion around here.
You should know it's your damn show....I know you're the real Mcmahon...And i'm going to prove it
Old 17 Nov 2002, 07:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I think both raw and smackdown are doing tremdious with what they have.

in both 2001 and 2002 the WWE has been plagued with injuries that have put wrestlers on the shelf.

I really think that suvivior seriers will be the best ppv of the year because of the build up and exicituion of all of the matches. espically the Chamber and the Brock vs. Big Show matches.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote