ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

a little some thing I found on Billy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2002, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default a little some thing I found on Billy

WWE wrestler Monty Sopp was arrested by Florida cops in November 1990 for disorderly conduct. Sopp--who has rassled as "Billy Gunn" and "Mr. Ass"--is best known as half the reputedly gay "Billy and Chuck" tag team duo.

(that is suppose to be his mugshot)
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2002, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Heres another one for you guys

WWE wrestler Eduardo Guerrero (aka Eddie "Latino Heat" Guerrero) was arrested by Hillsborough County, Florida sheriff's deputies in November 2001 and charged with driving under the influence. Guerrero pleaded no contest to the DUI rap and was sentenced to probation and ordered to attend an alcohol education course.
Old 16 Nov 2002, 05:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

WWE wrestler Booker T. (real name: Booker Tio Huffman) was arrested in 1987 after committing several armed robberies of Wendy's restaurants in Houston (at the time, Booker flipped burgers for the chain). Booker subsequently pleaded guilty and served 19 months in prison.
Old 16 Nov 2002, 05:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

So i guess Billy's a "bad ass" after all
Old 16 Nov 2002, 05:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Why the hell does it say Eddie Guererro is white?!?? That man may be a lot of things, but one of them definitely is not white lol.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2002, 05:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Why the hell does it say Eddie Guererro is white?!?? That man may be a lot of things, but one of them definitely is not white lol.

I guess he look's sorta "white" in that pic!!
Old 16 Nov 2002, 05:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
LOL You guys kill me

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2002, 06:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Its interesting to see that wrestlers are also nothing else than normal people !
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
sucka

What's with Booker T. He looks like Gary Coleman got his head shaved, grew a couple of feet, and smoked a nice big bag of crack!!!!!!
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

From what I gather, in mug shots ur either Asian, White, or Black. I'm pretty sure if ur Hispanic they put u down as white.