ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RVD 2003's WWE End of Year Awards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2002, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road
Default RVD 2003's WWE End of Year Awards

Here are the rules of the official End of Year Awards:
I will give a categorey with nominees, then you post a reply with a winner for each category...

Here they are:

Heavyweight of the year:
HHH
Kane
Brock Lesnar
RVD
Undertaker

Crusierweight of the year:
Jamie Noble
Hurricane
Tajiri
Billy Kidman

Tag Team of the year:
Billy & Chuck
Storm & Regal
Los Gurerros
Edge & Mysterio
Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit

Diva of the year:
Trish
Victoria
Molly
Ivory

High Power of the year:
Vince McMahon
Ric Flair
Stephanie McMahon
Eric Bischoff

Brand of the year:
RAW
Smackdown!
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2002, 02:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

Heavyweight of the year: Undetaker.
Once again he had the match of the night at Wrestlemania. He then went on to have a successful heel turn and gave prestige to the belt with his four month title run. Also over the last two months he elevated Brock greatly during thier fued and set in motion a Brock face turn. Not bad for a guy who is in the latter stages of hs carreer.

Crusierweight of the year:Jamie Noble.
After arriving in the WWE an unknown among the fans he established himself as the cruiserweight divisions top heel. He has had a respectable title run and his trailor-trash gimmick is an instant heat getter with the fans.

Tag Team of the year:Billy and Chuck.
Not only were they the most hated tag team of recent time they managed to survive a gay gimmick reletivly unscathed.
The combination of Gunns experiance mixed with Chucks youth and energy produced a team that elevated both competitors.

Diva of the year:Trish
Due to injury Trish has had to carry the womans division as the only true face. For someone with such little experiance she has put on very entertaining womens matches on a regular basis.

High Power of the year:Eric Bischoff
By setting the tag team of Rosie and Jamal on old women, midgets ect. Bischoff took has character to new levels of evil. Bischoff is natural infront of the camera and he has proved to be the better brand owner.

Brand of the year:Smackdown!
With the lightweights, the huge technical battles and the new blood Smackdown has established itself as the greater brand. Wrestlers such as Benoit, Eddie and Angle put on consistantly good shows and also Smackdown has manged to dodge most of the shock tactics used by the writers.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2002, 03:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default End of Year Awards

Heavyweight Champion..I have to go with the Undertaker one more year he has always been there when he was needed by the company.He played a big roll for Raw when Ric and Vince were trying to show some competition..Yet when time came he went to Smackdown to help get Brock over...and many other things that he was asked to do.

Cruiserweight of the year...Has to be Jamie Noble.He has held the title longer thus far then the others. He is over with the crowd again and again.

Tag Team...I know they haven't really been together that long but I have to go with Edge and Christian...They have clearly clicked as a team and don't see that quite as often as they have...I guess if I had to have an amused team would be Kurt and Chris Benoit. We all know where that comes from.

Diva of the Year.....I have to give that to Torrie a for being about the only women on Smackdown they clearly make the show keep going...I know you didn't list her but she has really built up her carrear

Rookie of the Year was a catagory you didn't mention but Im going to put this here anyway it has to go to Nadia...She came in from Tough enough and the only one to stand out of the whole program...She worked out her own gimmick and she and Jamie made it work...

High Power has got to go to Stephanie she has taken Smackdown and the ratings show that she has made that roll clearly into the better show..

Brand Year is just that Smackdown and the ratings are showing that top of the ladder.
Old 16 Nov 2002, 06:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Heavyweight-A tie between Taker and RVD

Crusierweight-Billy Kidman

Tag Team-Angle and Benoit

Diva-Trish

High Power-Bischoff

Brand-Smakdown!

And the worst wrestler of the year award goes to.....Randy Orton.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2002, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Heavy wieght - Brock Lesnar

Cruiser weight - Jamie Noble

Tag team - Eddie and Chavo (you forgot about the "3 minute warning" jabroni)

Diva - Trish (you forgot about Torrie, Dawn and Stacey)

Power man - Bischoff for sure

Brand - Smackdown (the Rock's show)
Old 16 Nov 2002, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Heavyweight of the year : HHH . No longer comment on this choice . He's just the best !

Cruiserweight of the year : Billy Kidman . Even if he had not many matches or promos to shine in , he's the one who makes me saying "WOW" the most .

Tag Team of the year : Billy and Chuck . Definitely the most entertaining and most successful team in the last year .

Diva of the year : Ivory . She's the best wrestler out of these for and that's what counts !

High Power of the year : Eric Bischoff . Since he's back I feel way more comfortable with Raw .

Brand of the year : Raw . Cuzz Triple H , HBK and Bischoff are there . That's the only reason I go for Raw .
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~
Default Re: RVD 2003's WWE End of Year Awards

Quote:
Originally posted by RVD 2003
Here are the rules of the official End of Year Awards:
I will give a categorey with nominees, then you post a reply with a winner for each category...

Here they are:

Heavyweight of the year:
HHH
Kane
Brock Lesnar
RVD
Undertaker

Why is RVD or Kane in Heavyweight of the Year Category if they never won the title this year?
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Heavyweight of the year:
Brock Lesnar

Crusierweight of the year:
Jamie Noble

Tag Team of the year:
Billy & Chuck

Diva of the year:
Trish

High Power of the year:
Eric Bischoff

Brand of the year:
Smackdown!
Old 17 Nov 2002, 04:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Heavyweight of the Year: Brock Lesner . nuff said

Cruiserweight of the Year: Tajiri . You should have put Misterio in also.

Tag Team of the Year: Billy & Chuck (Where's Booker & Goldust?)

Diva of the Year: Trish Stratus . Only true face in women's division, 2002 Internet Babe of the Year, has held the belt the longest this year. Trish deserves to win.

I agree with Blu, there should have been a Rookie of the Year Award. If there was I would have pick Brock Lesner, the Youngest WWE Undisputed Champion ever.

High Power of the Year: Eric Bischoff. Three Letters, HLA. lol j/p

Brand of the Year: Smackdown. As much as I love Raw, I've got to give it to Smackdown because as of right now, and i mean right now, they are the better brand but we'll see after Survivor Series.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:25 PM   #10 (permalink)

StoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster ever

Taker

Trish

Noble

Bishoff

Smackdown
StoneColdRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Brock

Jamie Noble

Los guerros

Trish(With her fine ass)

Stephanie Mcmahon

Smackdown
Old 18 Nov 2002, 10:11 AM   #12 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

Booker t(don't care about title's heldor his lack of titles held. HHH's raw backstage-politics title is worthless anyway,IMO) - most consistently entertaining and raw co-mvp(along with goldust)
cruiserweights-noble very entertaining (when i get the chance to see smackdown)
women of the year- molly holly:the best in the business(when jazz isn't there)
general manager of the year-bischoff(funny as hell,not to mention,no matter what steph does, i will never forget the HHH and stephanie show)
smackdown is the brand of the year though i don't get to see the show , it HAS to be better then raw)
anyone else feel that, because of the talent involved, the smackdown tag title is the championship of the most worth?
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote