ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Nathan Jones

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2002, 09:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road
Default Nathan Jones

Finnaly I will see Nathan Jones without ordering a damn WWA PPV.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2002, 12:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

who is nathan jones
Old 16 Nov 2002, 01:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

Nathan Jones is a native of Australia. He was at one time the WWA World Champion. He is about 7 feet tall, and won the strongman competition a couple of years ago. He was offered a WWE developmental deal, but had to turn it down do to visa issues. If you want to see pictures of this guy, just go to WorldWrestlingAllstars.com. Go to the wrestlers page. Go to Nathan Jones and click on his picture gallery.
Old 16 Nov 2002, 01:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

Hey Bisch, don't forget....HE'S AWESOME!!!
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2003, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yeah he is a good big guy
Old 09 Jan 2003, 09:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

This may sound like a really stupid question, but was he really in jail?
Old 09 Jan 2003, 11:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
Thats not a stupid question I was wondering the same thing,but I don't think so.I think it's all part of his angle for the WWE.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2003, 11:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I love the fact that they're giving him vignettes to hype up his debut. Vignettes always helps to get a wrestler over with the fans before he even wrestles his first match! Remember Razor Ramon's vignettes, where he cruised around the streets of Miami in his Convertible, picking fights with market traders? Remember Val Venis' vignettes where he would lay in bed with two models, bragging about the size of his *****? In my opinion, vignettes in the WWE are a lost art, and I thank God they're starting to use them again, to build up for guys like Rey Mysterio, Scott Steiner, Batista and Nathan Jones.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 12:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
According to Ross Report, he was a drug dealer in Australia and he was vindicated.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 03:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone
According to Ross Report, he was a drug dealer in Australia and he was vindicated.
He shouldnt have been cause I swear I bought some pot from him.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 04:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Its all about "THE FRONT ROW" Nathan Jones, this guy's a fucking animal !!
Old 10 Jan 2003, 04:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

I wonder if they will use the nickname "The Front Row", or will hey give him some stupid nickname. like"Cell Block" Nathan Jones.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 04:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

his physique looks pretty intimidating but his face looks like a lawyer.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 04:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I hear Nathan Jones is joining forces with The Undertaker? I've never seen him in the ring and i can't wait to see this big guy in action. I also heard that he's like Brock but bigger, now that shit is crazy.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 05:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

yeah. The guy is damn good. Anybody who can actualy make a Scott Steiner match entertaining has to be worth something.