ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

My Survivor Series Predictions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Nov 2002, 05:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE
Default My Survivor Series Predictions

Current Survivor Series Card:

Tag Match: William Regal & Lance Storm vs. Goldust & Hurricane

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match: Jamie Noble (c) vs. Billy Kidman

Triple Threat Tag Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles: Rey Misterio & Edge (c) vs. Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit vs. The Guerreros

Six-Man Tag Team Table Match: 3 Minute Warning vs. Jeff Hardy, Bubba Ray and Spike Dudley

Hardcore Match for Women's Title: Trish Stratus (c) vs. Victoria

WWE Championship Match: Brock Lesner (c) vs. Big Show

Elimination Chamber Match for World Heavyweight Championship: HHH (c) vs. Booker T vs. Chris Jericho vs. RVD vs. HBK vs. Kane

William Regel & Lance Storm vs. Goldust & Hurricane:
Winners: Goldust & Hurricane. I flipped a coin.

Jamie Noble vs. Billy Kidman:
Winner: Jamie Noble. I think Kidman will have Noble beat for most of the match and Nidia f***s it up and Noble wins.

3 Minute Warning vs. Jeff Hardy, Spike and Bubba Ray Dudley:
Winners: Jeff Hardy, Spike and Bubba Ray. Only because they've gotten their asses beat these last couple of weeks and to keep this feud even, I think the Dudley Boys and the Hardy will come out with the win.

Trish Stratus vs. Victoria:
Winner: Victoria. I just got a feeling but look for Terri to interfere also.

Misterio & Edge vs. Benoit & Angle vs The Guerreros:
Winners: The Guerreros. I just hope they win because Misterio, Benoit, Edge and Angle are all too good to be stuck in the Tag Team Division.

Brock Lesner vs. Big Show:
Winner: Big Show. I am one of the people that believe that Lesner can't F5 the Big Show, not with cracked ribs he can't. I have nothing but rumors that Lesner will take some time off after SS to heal his ribs, so if the rumors were true, Lesner's Title reign will end at Survivor Series and he would be back in the ring for 6 weeks. He also thought that Paul Heyman could leave Brock for The Big Show and cause Lesner to lose the match. But I could be proven wrong.

HHH vs. RVD vs. Jericho vs. Kane vs. Booker T vs. HBK
Winner: Kane. I'm not even 40% sure about this prediction but I've been all over the forum says Kane gonna win so I'll stick by it. I don't think HBK will win the World Heavyweight Championship only because of his injuries and to be the World Champ he'll have to defend the belt or at least wrestle at least once a week and I don't think he'll will be able to do that.

I know I'll be reading posts about how wrong I was in these predictions especially in the Main Events but you never know I could be right. I'm just wondering what else will happen at SS. Will Big Poppa Pump make his debut? Will there be any Survivor Rule Matches? Will there be another Immunity Battle Royal? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 05:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Trish v.s Victoria - Victoria beat's the living hell out of her and take's the women's title 100%

Kidman v.s Noble - after 5 long month's Noble finally drops the cruiser wieght belt 100%

Regal and Storm v.s Goldust and Hurricane - {i just dont give a fuck}

3 minute warning v.s Dudleys and Jeff {table match} Bubba Ray will put Rico through a table. 50%

Triple threat tag match - Rey and Edge retain the tag belt's 80%

Big show v.s Brock Lesnar {WWE championship match} Brock F-5's the Big show, pin's him 1,2,3 and then turn's on Heyman 100%

6 man Elimination chamber match - Jericho and Kane will be the first 2 eliminated then Booker T and RVD leaving Triple H and HBK in the ring, the Has Been Kid becomes World heavy wieght champion. 70%
Old 15 Nov 2002, 08:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

Rock with the table match i think your forgetting that all 3 guys from the one team must go through a table jim ross said so on RAW!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 10:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
tanda4eva

i gotta feling that for the elmination chamber match i am going to go with rvd mainly cause he is shown on the ss poster
i gurantee scott interfers with the smackdown title match and cost lesner the title and if lesner injures brock i think kane will be traded to smackdown
Old 18 Nov 2002, 03:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Holy Shit, who knew I would get 4 out of 7 of my predictions right.
Ok, OK, i was wrong about the Cruiserweight title match, way of on the Elimation Chamber Match, the Goldust/Hurricane Regal/Storm match and about Terri interfering in the women's title match. BUT I was the first and ONLY person to say that Heyman would "leave Brock for the Big Show" and Big Show would win the WWE title and i was also probably the only person to say that Los Guerreros would win the WWE tag titles. I'm not tryin to brag or nothing but u've got to give credit where credit is due.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2002, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Demon

It was pretty obvious already that heyman would screw lesner to help big show win the title