ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What about Booker Huffman becoming a SIXTH TIME World Champ this sunday?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Nov 2002, 12:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default What about Booker Huffman becoming a SIXTH TIME World Champ this sunday?

Yes i m starting thinking seriously about it .
Can u dig THAT suckaaaaa ?
Old 15 Nov 2002, 12:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

I hate hit it when they make big matches like this and then the guy who is already champion wins the match. I'll be satisfied if anyone besides HHH wins.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

This whole thing makes me think of Armageddon 2000. Remember the six man Hell in the cell that Kurt Angle had no chance of winning? What happened? The other four guys beat the shit out of each other, and he threw his arm over the Rock (I think, after an Austin stunner) for the win. I could see something similar happening here on Sunday. Although in my opinion, HBK is walking out with the belt.
Old 15 Nov 2002, 01:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah, it was after the stunner, then HHH went after austin,
but still 6-Man hell was one of my favorite matches.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 01:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I think we will see a repeat of Summer Slam,HBK and Triple H will be the two left at the end and it will be between them.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodsoakedring
yeah, it was after the stunner, then HHH went after austin,
but still 6-Man hell was one of my favorite matches.

It was a great match don't get me wrong. I'm just saying Angle was not supposed to win that match and he did. Awsome match though. One of the best of the last 5 years. I think the elimination chamber might pass it though.
Old 15 Nov 2002, 02:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I think the WWE is capable of keeping us a BIG surprise for this elimination chamber .
Everybody is predicting HBK or HHH since it s been announced on RAW.
So yes i hope vince is gonna give us a big surprise by a Booker T victory
Old 15 Nov 2002, 02:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

what about Kane. Kane is a big fucking guy to just write off as not a possible winner. Personally i think the wwe would make him the champ sence he has been around sence 97 and has only a one night title reign while being on of the tp guys in the wwe for all that time.

and i think jericho has a higher chance tahn booker. i like booker and all but i think that the wwe just doesn't think that he is ready for the title.

whoce one thinks about it, it really is too hard to pick a winner in this match.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 02:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
sucka

I don't know why there is such a biased against Kane. Is it because he wears a mask? His mic skill have definitely improved.
Old 15 Nov 2002, 10:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
I don't know why there is such a biased against Kane. Is it because he wears a mask? His mic skill have definitely improved.
Thanks sucka. I mean Kane can be funny as hell or scary as hell.

but i still think it's really too hard to pick a winner.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 10:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

What about Booker Hoffman, the Held back Has been!!!

Booker T, Y2j and Kane have no chance AND THE ROCK MEAN'S NO CHANCE at the World Heavy weight Championship!!
Old 16 Nov 2002, 03:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I would miss him saying "five time.. five time ..five time..." lol...

~Hunter's Heart~
Old 16 Nov 2002, 09:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

He wouldn't stop saying '5 Time' cuz he is a '5 Time' wCw Champion, if he wins it would make him a '1 Time' World Champion.
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2002, 11:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I doubt Booker wins. I still say HBK. Now that I look at it again, HHH I really don't think is winning.