ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWF back on WWE's case?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Nov 2002, 09:48 AM   #1 (permalink)

innihalator is on a distinguished road
Default WWF back on WWE's case?

I'm sure some of you read that the World Wildlife Fund or Foundation or whatever the last word is, is back on the WWE's case. I don't want to get into a detailed argument about this, but I have to say that I think the WWF is completely overstepping the line of sanity here. Give it up already.

Perhaps WWF realizes that the best way to get international attention is to whine and complain about the brand people know about (WWF now WWE) in hopes it will boost your name by association. So, WWF is saying WWE has hurt their name, but they want to benefit at the expense of the WWE. Just another example of what seems to be a completely contradictory stance.
innihalator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 09:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I've heard that the WWE had to pull their WWF Classics show off the air and replace it with WCW Worldwide re-runs because of the mentions to "WWF". That's pretty stupid if you ask me. We all know it's the WWE, and the average viewer doesn't watch re-runs of stuff from the late 80's.
Old 15 Nov 2002, 09:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

Where the hell is WWF classics broadcasted? I live in New York and I have never seen it.
Old 16 Nov 2002, 08:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
Where the hell is WWF classics broadcasted? I live in New York and I have never seen it.
The U.K.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I haven't seen that show either

He changed the show to WWE what are they whinning about now. Why should they even want WWE to give them 5 million dollars...Money Money Money...But now the WWE is out to sue the Acclaim, company for royalties for games that they have actually stopped selling. Just because some of the stores have put them in there mark down bins. To try and get some of there money back that they have payed for them and even . On that WWE is wrong,the contracts were already expired and the tapes aren't selling why should Acclaim have to keep paying just because the customers down't want them.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road

ah sue happy usa.. soon we will see the show down.... the People vs The People.

The World life fund can go to hell..

Acclaim...i dont fully understand this one...sounds silly that they be sued just because the games they made suck....
maybe this will make them make better games..

wwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I shot a goddamn panda just because the WWF pisses me off. I made it a rug on my living room floor. And thos liberal tree hugging hippy Sons of bitches can come complain....Ive got enough bullets for their asses too.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote