ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

what the hurri-hell?!?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Nov 2002, 09:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default what the hurri-hell?!?!

i realize that SS needs at least 7 matches, but why the hell would they have a hurricane and goldust VS storm and regal match.
i bet it'll be the first match, too.
i mean even a nowinski/maven match would be better!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: what the hurri-hell?!?!

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodsoakedring

i mean even a nowinski/maven match would be better!
I was wanting that personally......but there prob saving it till next month.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 01:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

i thought with the way hes going batista could have gotten a match with test on the PPV i also think they are gonna make batista like brock never to be pinned!!!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 04:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by HBK IS GOD
i thought with the way hes going batista could have gotten a match with test on the PPV i also think they are gonna make batista like brock never to be pinned!!!
batista isnt that great.
stop talking as if he is. he doesnt deserve fuck all of a pay per view match it would be boring and no hype or anything it would be ultra fucked.
if they do batistas character like brocks, then when they eventually meet it will be the end for one of them. i dont like to watch ppl who are carbon copies of other ppls gimmicks which is why i dont think much of brock unless he loses cleanly this sunday, its no fun watching GOLDBERG v-2.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 07:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

I'm sick of Batista he's Goldberg V.3 (If you count Lesnar).
Old 15 Nov 2002, 12:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

batista's been pinned anyway.
he is just going through a lesnar angle, because they need someone like him for raw.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

They needed to fill up time. Thats why this match is on the card. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nowinsky (green) Vs. Maven (Greener) on Heat.