ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Booker T...... the man deserves the WWE Championship

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Undertaker

Default Booker T...... the man deserves the WWE Championship

I don't care if it's only for 2 months the guy deserves it,
is Legendary!
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Well the least they can do is give him that belt on Raw for a couple month's since they have turned him into a midcard for the past 10 month's, either way when he does get the belt it wont mean as much as winning the belt when there was 1 champion.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 06:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default and

It didn't mean anything either when your shadow only kept it a month and dumped it to Brock in a month of time...
Old 13 Nov 2002, 07:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: and

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
It didn't mean anything either when your shadow only kept it a month and dumped it to Brock in a month of time...

Thats not the Rock's fault, it's Vince's fault, Booker T is the held back has been and his WCW title reign was a fucking joke.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 07:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default OH WAIT NOW

your not speaking bad about Vince now are you. The belts don't mean squat and heaven't been in years.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

The belts still mean something but the fact that they merged them and then split them again took credibility away. They do mean something, but just not as much now that theres two. Also....The WWF knew rock wouldnt be staying they needed a way to get brock over and who better than Kanyo...umm er.....Rock to do that?Booker can do it he proved that as the last real WCW champ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 07:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: OH WAIT NOW

Quote:
your not speaking bad about Vince now are you. The belts don't mean squat and heaven't been in years.

Thats just you're opinion and i dont agree.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 07:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hope Booker T wins the title at SS. But I don't see it happening

Last edited by Rebel; 13 Nov 2002 at 09:35 PM.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 09:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
I hope Booker T wins the title at Summerslam. But I don't see it happening
lol, i think you mean Survivor Series!!
Old 13 Nov 2002, 09:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lol shit my bad.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 10:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Would be a nice payback for Booker to

walk out of ss with the title and show all of them. He's had to take a lot and done a lot for the company but some how don't see it happen. If he can't hope RVD does it.
Old 14 Nov 2002, 11:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow Da Loo is the best in PWF PERIOD

Fuck Booker the muther sucka
Give RVD the belt he deserves it more than a black version of the rock
Old 14 Nov 2002, 12:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Would be a nice payback for Booker to

Quote:
walk out of ss with the title and show all of them. He's had to take a lot and done a lot for the company but some how don't see it happen. If he can't hope RVD does it.
I would really enjoy to see either Booker or RVD leaving ss with the world title belt .
But since we re on WWE and HHH s garden, there s no chance in the world about that
Old 14 Nov 2002, 12:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Give RVD the belt he deserves it more than a black version of the rock
Hey you seem to forget that the Rock is half black too. So what are you talking about??

As for RVD....granted hes a great wresler, I don't think hes quite ready to carry on the company as champ just as yet... stlll need to work on his Mic skills some more..
Old 14 Nov 2002, 12:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

all i hope, if booker doesn't get it, is that anyone but TRIP gets it.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote