ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

AUSTIN - is there any truth?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

BrockLesnar is on a distinguished road
Default AUSTIN - is there any truth?

On the news section of PWF theres a section that says....austin to return within one or 2months, What dya all think? WILL AUSTIN BE BACK THAT SOON?

I really really HOPE SO!!!!
BrockLesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I have a korky fact regarding Steve Austin's character. He is the only name registered for the 2003 Royal Rumble so far. The day after Royal Rumble 2002 on RAW, Steve Austin registered himself for Royal Rumble 2003. The WWE should capitalize on that angle if Austin comes back before the Royal Rumble.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:44 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Hell YEAH

Well remembered, that has gotta be like THE best way to bring back the rattlesnake. I really hope he comes bk soon....i.e The Rumble or Mania at the latest.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hope he does. And I think he will too.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

Default passion

IF he does come bk, do you think he will be back as a face or a heel?
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: passion

Quote:
Originally posted by BrockLesnar
IF he does come bk, do you think he will be back as a face or a heel?
Face for sure . I just hope he comes back as the badass Austin and no WHAT? crap.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I think he should come back as a heel and then turn face a couple month's later cause he did sell out and if the fan's cheer him on right away...they have no pride.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

Default Rumble

Is there any rock solid information saying that Austin WILL be back in the wrestling within the next couple of months?
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

i think Vince and Austin will talk sooner or later .
A Stone cold s return to the royal rumble 2003 would simply be awesome .
Just imagine the fans ' reaction when at number 30....
THE GLASS BREAKS
And here comes Austin s music .
Vince can already smell the MEGA rating he would have for it and for the Raw coming after .
I ve readed some where that austin is currently missing the wrestling business and that , if he would come, it would be as a face in RAW challenging "that damn fucking nose" for his title belt .
Scott Steiner (who is a close s austin friend) would be the heel to brock Lesnar s face .
So, wait and see
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I dont really care if comes back. Actually would rather him not, and if he does its got to be a really sick storyline to win my fanship back.....but hey its been done before.

And if he does comeback I agree with The Rock in both of his posts oddly enough.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:50 PM   #11 (permalink)

Default We want austin!!

WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!! WE WANT AUSTIN!!!!!!

FUCK ALL YOU GUYS WHO SAY AUSTIN SHOULDNT COME BK....AND FUCK ALL YOU GUYS WHO SAY ROCK SHOULDNT COME BACK..... YUR ALL A LOAD OF WANKERS WHO DNT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WRESTLING....BRINGING THESE HUGE SUPERSTARS BACK, WILL BOOOOOOOST WWE'S RATINGS SKY HIGH.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 06:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Actually the WWE needs Austin he can help the ratings...and at th expense of soundng like a mark, I think they realize that and he will be back but the fact they took the hyperlink from his site at WWE. com doesnt help any....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 06:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I heard some where that he will come back with a whole noew style.
I just can't see him being anything,but the bad ass.Either way I want to see him soon!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 07:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

damn i have always hated stone cold

i hope he comes back by rumble
Old 13 Nov 2002, 08:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default So far as Stone Cold

coming back is nothing more then internet scuttle butt. Right about now this time of year Steve and Debra are getting ready for Deer hunting season...and likely the WWE is the last thing he is thinking about right now. All the storys around here all I can say is wait till you hear the words from his mouth.