ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Super Tuesday: Elimination Chamber

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Super Tuesday: Elimination Chamber

What did you guys think of that thing. the sorta showed images of it and it looks like a solid hell in a cell. What do u guys think of this chamber dealy.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

If its just a revamped Hell In the cell im dissapointed.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 12:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

YourOlympicHero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to YourOlympicHero

its not like hell in a cell.... Its a dome steel structure with little kennels where 4 men will be waiting for there chance to win and has 2 miles of chains
YourOlympicHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 12:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I like the idea of one door opening every 5 min to let another guy out.
By the looks of it,it looks a little diffrent from Hell in a Cell.My guess is it will be more like war games.Remember how how the cage looked in WCW?
I would say it will be that with a combo of Hell in a Cell.I just wonder if the guys will be hitting the iron or chains instead of the steel cage part.

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 13 Nov 2002 at 12:24 AM.
Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 02:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I am looking forward to it because unlike the HIAC mesh these chains that they are using look like they would hurt if you got smashed into it. I hope it kicks arse

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 03:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Squideye

Im looking forward to seeing it because event though the cage may look like a HIAC it does have certain differances, and I like the idea of the 4 chambers where 1 person gets realeased at random
Old 13 Nov 2002, 03:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
If its just a revamped Hell In the cell im dissapointed.

You're an idiot, it's not a modified hell in a cell, there's gonna be 4 wrestler's locked up in thier own private chamber inside the elimination chamber while 2 guy's fight, once somebody loose's anothere guy's private chamber get's unlocked.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

You're an idiot, it's not a modified hell in a cell, there's gonna be 4 wrestler's locked up in thier own private chamber inside the elimination chamber while 2 guy's fight, once somebody loose's anothere guy's private chamber get's unlocked.
That sounds like a Hell in The Cell with a different format on it. I thought it was going to be more War Games style. I'm kida disappointed but it would be better to watch for real.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca

That sounds like a Hell in The Cell with a different format on it. I thought it was going to be more War Games style. I'm kida disappointed but it would be better to watch for real.

OMG...will you ever be happy, it seem's to me like no matter what the WWE does you're not satisfied.

This PPV is the most anticapated ppv of the year and you shouldnt even be watching the main event considering the fact that you dont watch Raw.
Old 14 Nov 2002, 04:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
billyfish

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

The chambers are going open anyway every 5 minutes, regardless whether someone gets beaten. So there could be 4 or 5 men in the ring, before the last person gets released and cleans house. Thats the way i've interpeted it.
Old 14 Nov 2002, 09:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
sucka

Its gonna kick ass. I will be enjoying it from section 62.
Old 14 Nov 2002, 10:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow I am the best

Da Loo V1
Knows for a fact that Y2J is goin to win
Old 14 Nov 2002, 01:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

just think of the possibilitys. sombody like HHH could lock everybody else in the seperate kennels so that he could beat down on HBK with out interference.

but the thing I'm most curious about is how they are going to keep Kane locked up. I mean alot of people rember Kane coming down to the ring and ripping the door off of the HIAC. so whats to keep the wwe from doing somthing like that. especally if they have jericho and hhh beating down HBK.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 01:19 PM   #14 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
just think of the possibilitys. sombody like HHH could lock everybody else in the seperate kennels so that he could beat down on HBK with out interference.

but the thing I'm most curious about is how they are going to keep Kane locked up. I mean alot of people rember Kane coming down to the ring and ripping the door off of the HIAC. so whats to keep the wwe from doing somthing like that. especally if they have jericho and hhh beating down HBK.
Thats a great idea,bleak. i'm really lookin forward to the chamber match. should be nice and bloody. i used to want HBK to win but now that i've had time to think it over, i don't think now, considering booker, y2j, and kane are considered contenders, hbk should take that away from them. i hope he eliminates HHH, then get's pinned by jericho.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 01:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

why jericho? why not Kane or RVD. i mean the annoncers always used to love comparing RVD and Jeff Hardy to Shawn before Shawn came back. so why not have RVD pin him.

or my faveriote possibility. have Kane wipe them all out.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote