ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Question about some WWE fans?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2002, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Question Question about some WWE fans?

I was'nt sure what forum to put this in,anyway I supose it can be moved if need be.
My question is why is it that some fans are crazy about a wrestler while he's hot and on top,but then when their time has come to an end the same fans call them a has been,say their boaring and always put them down? For example..Hulk Hogan,The Undertaker,Shawn Michaels and the list goes on.That really p o's me big time.I have seen it happen before on this board. Anyway can someone help me understand why fans do this?

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 10:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

How Taker bad girl..Sorry you missed the biggest story in "PWF"...History
Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
How Taker bad girl..Sorry you missed the biggest story in "PWF"...History
Whats that supose to meen?

Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

There called bandwagoners......same goes with sports. Hell same goes when 9-11 happened....all the bandwagoneers put flags on there car cause others did. Where were all the flags before....where are they all now?

Thats why I will always be a Dudley (All of Them), Golddust, and Kurt Angle Fan. Through good times and bad.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl

Whats that supose to meen?

Princess Steph 16 acused "the Truth" of having many alter's and you were 1 of them.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

What he said Dont feel like explaining
Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

Princess Steph 16 acused "the Truth" of having many alter's and you were 1 of them.
HA HA God thats funny

Old 13 Nov 2002, 06:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I never turned my back on any of my favorites . My enthusiasm only tuned down for some of them .
Old 13 Nov 2002, 07:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

new I always liked the Rock and MCMAhon and MIchaels also I liked DDP and my tope five list is always my top five....Im one loyal SOB....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 07:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually I have always followed Taker

thru other idenitys thru his carrear. I first got to meet him when he was Spoiler 2 when he was first breaking out in the business with his mentor. From there he was the punisher in his AWA days before going to WCW with I think was the skyscrappers as Mean Mark Callus. Went on to the WWE as Undertaker and now the America Bad ass...When he went to see the young boy who was dying with Leukemia think watching him with that little boy who strangely enough his name was Mark. I really got to see what kind of person he is way away from the ring...Even when he appeared to be a heal or as a face Ive never turned away from his ability....

The late Fritz Von Eric good guy or bad guy I have never turned away to saying bad words about him or Kevin and David and his other boys.
Old 14 Nov 2002, 02:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I am the same way....I am a PAUL LEVESQUE fan, and if some of you have read some of my posts, I even say it is time he lost the title....I am true to HIM ....

same for football...Broncos forver and FSU forever....rather winning or losing, now basketball might be some different...I like Scottie Pippen not necc., the Blazers...but that is not switching teams b/c they win or lose I follow the man...

hell if I followed someone b/c they was only on top I would be changing my room daily...ALL walls are now covered with HHH stuff..thanks to bday presents anyways.....I dont understand ppl like that and it pisses me off also......

~Hunter's Heart~
Old 14 Nov 2002, 09:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

This happens not only on Wrestling and Sports but in anything related to television. One day you're loved and respected and the next day BOOM you're just a forgotten has been. It's a shame thou. I will love and respect all my sports and wrestling idols cause thats the best way to keep their spirits alive.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 10:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow Im number 1

Da Loo IS and always will be a loyal fan