ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

ST anybody watch it?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2002, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default ST anybody watch it?

So did anybody else watch Super Tuesday?
I found it rather boaring,Why in the hell was Big Show in the ring just to say the same old thing,he's gonna beat Brock yeh ok whatever.That did'nt seem to go over to well.The whole bikini thing took up to much time.The 10 man tag match was ok,but realy looked like a replay of the raw match.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 10:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I taped it, im gonna watch it later on tonight!!
Old 12 Nov 2002, 10:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Takeres girl have to agree with you

I watched it for probably the first 30 -35 minutes and cut it off.Edge,Benoit and Eddie was about the only best part of it. Then of course they brought the other three out there.Things slowed down and got boring and boring after that.. I finally cut it off after the bikini match came out. Would have thought if it was suppost to be a promo for the ppv they would have atleast had one good match in there but oh well!!
Old 12 Nov 2002, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

edge lost
Old 12 Nov 2002, 10:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default Re: Takeres girl have to agree with you

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
I watched it for probably the first 30 -35 minutes and cut it off.Edge,Benoit and Eddie was about the only best part of it. Then of course they brought the other three out there.Things slowed down and got boring and boring after that.. I finally cut it off after the bikini match came out. Would have thought if it was suppost to be a promo for the ppv they would have atleast had one good match in there but oh well!!
Yes I totaly agree! With all the hype about it I thought for sure the 10 man tag match would have been alot better.The only reasson I watched it was to suport the WWE,but I doubt that did very much good.

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 12 Nov 2002 at 11:02 PM.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 03:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Super Tuesday was just an extra show to promote Survivor Series and once again the hoe....Blue Angel is bashing the show...lmao.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Yeah I watched it it seemed like raw and smackdown put together so that means it was boring.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

It was just a show for main stream fan's that arent up to date with what's going on, the WWE is doing a great job promoting S.S
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
Super Tuesday was just an extra show to promote Survivor Series and once again the hoe....Blue Angel is bashing the show...lmao.
Kill that noise, Pebbles.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
edge lost
He can t win all time
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I got pretty pissed cause our Sattilite fucked up 5 minutes before it...and I didn't have a fucking clue how to fix it
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

That show was boring as hell.

If someone calls that promotion please call the paramedis cause that person is delutional. Big "Wet/Dry Vac" Show saying the same ole crap again and the 10 man tag team was simply a time killer. I thought the match was going to be good but like always WWE screwed it up.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 01:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I didn't really care about ST that much...thoI would have liked to see it..ficking broked Sattilite.

I can't really understand how peoplecan get agitated with words over the internet...it shouldn't be an issue,I think my outlook on the WWE is similar to Rocks..as in I am actually enjoying it right now.

And I enjoyreading what Mayuca and Blu also have to say because of the history that they both seem to know...I don't really agree with their views...but I do respect them.

If he says something to u....just go on with your posting lives, because if u respond back to it...you are just facilitating the problem that you are now complaining about.
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 02:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
I didn't really care about ST that much...thoI would have liked to see it..ficking broked Sattilite.

I can't really understand how peoplecan get agitated with words over the internet...it shouldn't be an issue,I think my outlook on the WWE is similar to Rocks..as in I am actually enjoying it right now.

And I enjoyreading what Mayuca and Blu also have to say because of the history that they both seem to know...I don't really agree with their views...but I do respect them.

If he says something to u....just go on with your posting lives, because if u respond back to it...you are just facilitating the problem that you are now complaining about.
I welcome opinions but not insults. An inteligent opinion is welcomed but insults is another matter specially if the user is holding a grudge against another. I respect the opinions of everyone but let's keep the insults to a minimum.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 05:47 PM   #15 (permalink)

It the middle of a thread is not the place to start a fight,it takes things way off of the topic of the thread.Thats why we have The War Zone,
remember