ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Steph's announcement

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
billyfish

Default Steph's announcement

Just thought of an idea for the smackdown tag team champions.
Steph said she had some very important news about the smackdown tag team championship, which she would announce tonight. Whats the odds on a TLC with Angle/Benoit, THe Guereros, Edge & Rey and maybe even a little mattitude with shannon moore trown in as well. Now its only an idea, so dont come biting the head off me. I know Mattitude and Moore are longshots to be involved in SS, but I just think that they would make a tlc match a bit more exciting, as both are more lighter than angle or benoit or edge/eddie. Plus a match of this kind, would mix in well with the survivor series history of big matches.

Just an idea. Thats all.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

that would be a hell of a match but i don't think it would happen considering TLC with those guys might over shadow the main event. if that did happen, this years SS would top this years summerslam(which i consider the best wwf ppv ever). or maybe not because i've forgoten the rest of the card but those two together would be overstimulation, for sho.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

gr8dude is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb doubt it

TLC? doubt it, not with the Dudley's & Jeff vs. 3-miunte warning being a table match already....
I can see a triple threat match with some crazy stipulation, such as "originial survivor series" rules..
Could be why they're doing (THEY TAPED) this triple threat match for Tuesday.
Or maybe a ladder match? or Iron team/Man match (could make up a lot of time still missing)

I don't see Matt Hardy getting involved anywhere.
gr8dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: doubt it

Quote:
Originally posted by gr8dude
TLC? doubt it, not with the Dudley's & Jeff vs. 3-miunte warning being a table match already....
I can see a triple threat match with some crazy stipulation, such as "originial survivor series" rules..
Could be why they're doing (THEY TAPED) this triple threat match for Tuesday.
Or maybe a ladder match? or Iron team/Man match (could make up a lot of time still missing)

I don't see Matt Hardy getting involved anywhere.
holy crap. iron man tag with rey/edge(guerrero's would have been better) vs benoit angle would be freakin incredible.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

Those six wrestlers may overshadow the main event without the use of gimmicks.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotenks
Those six wrestlers may overshadow the main event without the use of gimmicks.
Totally agreed. If you love pure wrestling. Those 3 teams in a match together is a dream come true.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

gr8dude is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up maybe

your right that normally those guys would overshadow the main event, however there's more than enough interest and curiosity about SS than usual... Brock's possible face turn... Can Brock F5 that fat shit... the new Elimination Chamber..... and of course any show with the HBK is always great..l
gr8dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 07:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Steph's announcement

Quote:
Originally posted by billyfish
Just thought of an idea for the smackdown tag team champions.
Steph said she had some very important news about the smackdown tag team championship, which she would announce tonight. Whats the odds on a TLC with Angle/Benoit, THe Guereros, Edge & Rey and maybe even a little mattitude with shannon moore trown in as well. Now its only an idea, so dont come biting the head off me. I know Mattitude and Moore are longshots to be involved in SS, but I just think that they would make a tlc match a bit more exciting, as both are more lighter than angle or benoit or edge/eddie. Plus a match of this kind, would mix in well with the survivor series history of big matches.

Just an idea. Thats all.
lol thats exactly wat i was thinking about
Old 13 Nov 2002, 01:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

if it were to be a TLC match i would be rating this pay per view at the same standard as wrestlemania x7 which can only be a good thing as far as im concerned.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 03:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Well, it's to bad it's not a stipulation match, it's just a triple threat tag match and Rey and Edge are keeping the belt's 100%