ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Steph's announcement
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
billyfish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Steph's announcement

Just thought of an idea for the smackdown tag team champions.
Steph said she had some very important news about the smackdown tag team championship, which she would announce tonight. Whats the odds on a TLC with Angle/Benoit, THe Guereros, Edge & Rey and maybe even a little mattitude with shannon moore trown in as well. Now its only an idea, so dont come biting the head off me. I know Mattitude and Moore are longshots to be involved in SS, but I just think that they would make a tlc match a bit more exciting, as both are more lighter than angle or benoit or edge/eddie. Plus a match of this kind, would mix in well with the survivor series history of big matches.

Just an idea. Thats all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: norfolkount
Posts: 321
Rep Power: 17
nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default

that would be a hell of a match but i don't think it would happen considering TLC with those guys might over shadow the main event. if that did happen, this years SS would top this years summerslam(which i consider the best wwf ppv ever). or maybe not because i've forgoten the rest of the card but those two together would be overstimulation, for sho.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
gr8dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Brooklyn , NYC
Posts: 68
Rep Power: 17
gr8dude is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb doubt it

TLC? doubt it, not with the Dudley's & Jeff vs. 3-miunte warning being a table match already....
I can see a triple threat match with some crazy stipulation, such as "originial survivor series" rules..
Could be why they're doing (THEY TAPED) this triple threat match for Tuesday.
Or maybe a ladder match? or Iron team/Man match (could make up a lot of time still missing)

I don't see Matt Hardy getting involved anywhere.
gr8dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: norfolkount
Posts: 321
Rep Power: 17
nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: doubt it

Quote:
Originally posted by gr8dude
TLC? doubt it, not with the Dudley's & Jeff vs. 3-miunte warning being a table match already....
I can see a triple threat match with some crazy stipulation, such as "originial survivor series" rules..
Could be why they're doing (THEY TAPED) this triple threat match for Tuesday.
Or maybe a ladder match? or Iron team/Man match (could make up a lot of time still missing)

I don't see Matt Hardy getting involved anywhere.
holy crap. iron man tag with rey/edge(guerrero's would have been better) vs benoit angle would be freakin incredible.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Gotenks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 163
Rep Power: 0
Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve
Default

Those six wrestlers may overshadow the main event without the use of gimmicks.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
sucka
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotenks
Those six wrestlers may overshadow the main event without the use of gimmicks.
Totally agreed. If you love pure wrestling. Those 3 teams in a match together is a dream come true.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered User
 
gr8dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Brooklyn , NYC
Posts: 68
Rep Power: 17
gr8dude is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up maybe

your right that normally those guys would overshadow the main event, however there's more than enough interest and curiosity about SS than usual... Brock's possible face turn... Can Brock F5 that fat shit... the new Elimination Chamber..... and of course any show with the HBK is always great..l
gr8dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 07:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!
 
EdgezBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: EDGELAND!!!
Posts: 6,410
Rep Power: 30
EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Steph's announcement

Quote:
Originally posted by billyfish
Just thought of an idea for the smackdown tag team champions.
Steph said she had some very important news about the smackdown tag team championship, which she would announce tonight. Whats the odds on a TLC with Angle/Benoit, THe Guereros, Edge & Rey and maybe even a little mattitude with shannon moore trown in as well. Now its only an idea, so dont come biting the head off me. I know Mattitude and Moore are longshots to be involved in SS, but I just think that they would make a tlc match a bit more exciting, as both are more lighter than angle or benoit or edge/eddie. Plus a match of this kind, would mix in well with the survivor series history of big matches.

Just an idea. Thats all.
lol thats exactly wat i was thinking about
__________________
EdgezBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 01:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA
 
G O D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,414
Rep Power: 1271
G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default

if it were to be a TLC match i would be rating this pay per view at the same standard as wrestlemania x7 which can only be a good thing as far as im concerned.
__________________


G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 03:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well, it's to bad it's not a stipulation match, it's just a triple threat tag match and Rey and Edge are keeping the belt's 100%
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*news and Notes*, Steph's nose, Surprise entrant in the rumble, Cena Forgotten Sin General Wrestling 13 19 Jan 2005 12:43 PM
Princess Steph's 1000 post Roast.... StarScream Archives 10 26 Nov 2002 11:02 PM
NBP Announcement ~Y2A~ Archives 129 01 Oct 2002 09:36 PM
Steph's rebutal....(Possible spoiler) The Wanderer World Wrestling Entertainment 4 16 Sep 2002 10:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.