ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who do you WANT to win the elimination chamber match?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2002, 08:20 AM   #1 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default Who do you WANT to win the elimination chamber match?

out of all the guys in the match, ignoring backstage politics, crowd reaction,... etc, who will you be hoping to pick up the win?
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 09:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I would want Booker T to win, but I don't think it will happen.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 09:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

To keep the storylines going in the right direction, I would like to see Booker win, for nostalgic purposes I really want HBK to win
Old 12 Nov 2002, 09:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

I'm gonna cross my fingers that good ol' Booker T can win.
that guy should so be a main eventer.

(although, he should not be forgiven for his G.I. Bro gimmick. that was just plain sad)
Old 12 Nov 2002, 09:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I would like to see HBK win it, but if he cannot, Y2J would be my next choice. Unlike Tyler, it will take a lot of healing for me to be able to respect Booker T after that GI Bro gimmick.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 10:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Squideye

I would like to see the belt round the waist of Booker otherwise HBK or Y2J
Old 12 Nov 2002, 10:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
I'm gonna cross my fingers that good ol' Booker T can win.
that guy should so be a main eventer.

(although, he should not be forgiven for his G.I. Bro gimmick. that was just plain sad)
Come on GI Bro was cool.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 11:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Of everyone involved....for me it would be Booker T
Old 12 Nov 2002, 04:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

huh RVD of course ! He s so deserving it . He s a pure main eventer .
But i think the logic choice is Booker T .
Old 12 Nov 2002, 04:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

HBK but its not going to happen. Well maybe it is MSG. But I see Triple H walking out champion.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 04:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka

Come on GI Bro was cool.
I don't remember GI Bro. Book or Y2J should win.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 05:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I want Y2J to win of course, but he won't. But, I think a fued with whoever wins is probably in the works. Man, he was awesome last night.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 06:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I see I'm the only one , but I want Jeff Hardy to win . It's time for him to get a big title !
Old 12 Nov 2002, 06:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

HBK....but since hell wont freeze over this sunday itll be HHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 09:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by K-DogsGirl
I see I'm the only one , but I want Jeff Hardy to win . It's time for him to get a big title !
LOL, he's not in the match, if you didn't know.