ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW was fuckin sweet!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2002, 01:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default RAW was fuckin sweet!!!!!

man raw was really good tonight.....i really liked the final segmant.....if the elimination chamber is gonna be anything like that its gonna be one of the greatest matches of all time.......
Old 12 Nov 2002, 01:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Ya man, the ending of Raw was off the fucking hook, they really gave us a nice preview for S.S
Old 12 Nov 2002, 01:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I found it quite predectible IMO.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 06:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

I didn't expect Jericho to have the last word. Great show.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 08:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I didn't expect Jericho to have his beard in a pony tail...
Old 12 Nov 2002, 09:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Victoria is scary !. not i'm playing a wrestler and i look scary.
Just that i am Scary, and i just happen to be a wrestler.

The only thing that could have been done better on RAW was the Batista Match (could have been longer).
Anonmatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 10:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
I didn't expect Jericho to have his beard in a pony tail...
LMAO. He looks like friggin King Tut
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Why isn't PWF posting the results?
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
Why isn't PWF posting the results?
Ive found PWF posts results much later than other news sites, it may be a good idea to use PWF for discussion and a different website for updates
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I guess,,that we are getting new writers right now....and all 75% of the other one were fired for false links and such..but in a few weeks it should all smooth out

I liked Raw...it has ne pretty pyched about the Elimination chamber...it looks pretty odd.
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 02:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I thought it was a greta match....at the end and the final segment was greta...I really didnt expect to see Y2J come out on top like he did...but I think itll be a good match come SS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 05:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

B
U
M
P
And RAW was great.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 06:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yes Raw was great but they did something that both brands do....And it bugs the shit out of me...If the challenger is going to lose anyway...Wouldn't make more sense...To make it a title match...I mean back in the day non title match meant the champion jobs.
Old 12 Nov 2002, 06:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Yes Raw was great but they did something that both brands do....And it bugs the shit out of me...If the challenger is going to lose anyway...Wouldn't make more sense...To make it a title match...I mean back in the day non title match meant the champion jobs.
Yea but were talking about Hunter "I job to nobody" Helmsley here.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 06:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I wouldn't call raw 'fucking sweet'. It was alright, but I thought the only real good part was at the end.