ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw disscussion *spoilers*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2002, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Raw disscussion *spoilers*

I thought it was a little better than usual this week. the start was good . Less pointles speeches and just starting into the matches...good stuff. Some matcehs were better than others..and we got a little more info on what to expect with this elimination chamber match for SS.

Anyone else have an opinion on this weeks RAW?
Old 11 Nov 2002, 11:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

I actually liked the dialogue in the beginning it kinda set up the whole show. It gave the reasons for the matches and leads momentum for the main event. This way, its just here. This is your main event I'll hope you stick around to watch.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 11:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Did anyone else notice that strap thing that was hangin out of Booker T's tight? If anyone else saw it, could you please tell me what you thought it was?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 11:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Did anyone else notice that strap thing that was hangin out of Booker T's tight? If anyone else saw it, could you please tell me what you thought it was?
I think its part of a jockstrap
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I thought it was good,all though I would have like to have seen RVD have more ring time in his match,but at least he came out at the end.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2002, 12:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer

I think its part of a jockstrap
thats exactly what it was
Old 12 Nov 2002, 08:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

It was a great RAW the kind you would expect leading into a huge PPV. I hope Smackdown follows suit, and leaves us begging for SUnday to come.