ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hardy should be gone!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2002, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road
Default Hardy should be gone!

Jeff Hardy used to be one of my favorite wrestlers in WWE, then he and Shannon Moore started a band and now his love is for music! Well, i suggest Jeff leaves WWE! He loves music so much but he doesn't even have any songs released. How many agree that WWE has no room for Jeff Hardy.
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 06:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually

peoples tastes change..Maybe Jeff is getting tired of the ring and wants to entertain people in other ways...I know Jeff Hardy was suppost to be Shannon's best man at his wedding last weekend. Of course Shannon got the time off but Jeff was denied. Maybe he wants to control his life a little more then what Wrestling gives to them.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 06:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

Then Jeff should just leave. See, if your a wrestler (I am an Indy) you have to be 110% Dedicated to the business and the business only!
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 06:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Your an Indy wrestler with which circuit

or that is what they call them here in Texas anyway...The problem is called a contract with Vince. Maybe if he is closer to the end of it he will try and get out to go. They made such a big stink when Austin walked out.
Probably politics...mostly
Old 11 Nov 2002, 07:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Jeff Hardy can barely walk these days .
And he s going nowhere in the WWE .
So yes he should take your advice and retire from wrestling soon enough until it s too late
Old 11 Nov 2002, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default If I was Jeff I would go

if Vince doesn't like it I would do just like Austin did. He is far to young to be all crippled up.He gave Wrestling his all now it is time for him to do what he wants to do.
Matt is on Smackdown so it wouldn't effect him either...
Old 11 Nov 2002, 08:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Jeff Hardy's a fucking crack head and i hope he O.D's.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 09:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Rock you ought to know

it takes one to know one. If he were using Crack Vince would have had him out the door already..The guy has banged up his body for the fans over and over..Instead of saying thankyou and good luck...
Old 11 Nov 2002, 11:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Yes he schould go.You can tell by his wrestling that he seems to have lost the passion he once had.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

OK...I know some of you know this and some dont, or dont even care....Jeff is/was trying to get out of **CONTRACT**.....but for some reason has decided to stay to finish it out.

Jeff is burned out which happens in THE REAL WORLD as well as anywhere....HE IS A PERSON PLEASE REMEMBER IT!!!

As for his band not having the CD out yet, it is in works and should be sooner or later.....right now he is on the road 355 days a year.....he is rarely EVER home...give them all a break! I mean come on...Kurt and Taker are out a FEW WEEKS...for their childrens birth....it isnt like they can call in sick or anything, they have to follow the storylines and they are made a while in advance, so it isnt like they can say...*cough*cough* Im not working today.....

~Hunter's Heart~
Old 13 Nov 2002, 06:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I fucking hate Jeff hardy so much. And they should get rid of his fag brother too.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 09:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default hunter is right

it is very easy for guys like Jeff to suffer from burn out..Plus when he got to doing ladder matches really often there he had to know he was taxing his body. If he is ready to leave wrestling then he should go ahead and walk out the door. Even tho he still is pretty young with all hes done he still has time to live another life...
Old 14 Nov 2002, 06:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I dont think he'll stop wrestling . He only wants a break . Maybe for one year or so ! Who can blame him for this ?
Old 14 Nov 2002, 06:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by K-DogsGirl
I dont think he'll stop wrestling . He only wants a break . Maybe for one year or so ! Who can blame him for this ?
All the wrestlers need a break sometimes
Old 14 Nov 2002, 07:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I love Jeff Hardy, but I have noticed the passion gone from his eyes, the pain that replaces it, and that his time is nearly up...

maybe he should give up, but nobody could replace the passion and entertainment, the shocks, that he gave us, and it would suck to see him go.......

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote