ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hall of Fame: Scott Hall

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2002, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default Hall of Fame: Scott Hall

This is a question i've wanted to ask other fans for a while.
Considering his ring work in the early-mid 90's and the NWO and all, If there was a Prowrestling Hall of fame, would you, as a member of the HOF commitee, consider Scott Hall worthy?
I,for one would. the Razor Ramon character has definetly influence alot of other characters (The Rock, most notably). Hell, the rock has stolen everyone of Razors lines. what do you think?
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Maybe, but i would but him at the top of the list as a future hall of famer.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 01:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

He is most definitely a hall of famer. He is a great in ring performer, and great with the microphone.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 01:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

He's a great wrestler but he has a long way to go to make it to a hall of famer status. Maybe in a few years. He's great but he has more to give and I don't think he's in the hall of fame yet.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 01:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

Man howgreat would it be if they did have an thorough(spl), Unbiased, high budget Pro wrestling HOF? OMG,that would be the shit. I would definetly go to see that , whereever they built it.
I would seperate sports entertainers though(stone cold, hogan,UT) from innovative, original, bench mark inring legends(keiji mutuo, lou thesz, eddie guerrero),though.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I think he schould be in the Hall of Fame,but for some reasson I don't see him making in there.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

I really don't see Hall making it with all of his personal problems and not winning a world championship in any of the leagues he has perfomed in.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by pdaddymike
I really don't see Hall making it with all of his personal problems and not winning a world championship in any of the leagues he has perfomed in.
I never thought winning a world championship made a career at all. triple h won 5 world championships and he is no where as consistently entertaining as scott hall/razor ramon was in his prime. i was speaking of his influence and the matches he's had.
and it's not like he's been as in trouble as Jake the snake, another supposed to be HOF'er who DID ruin his legend (or made his legend being such a failure with the potential he possessed)
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

I guess he did make an impact, he was in the first ever ladder match at Wrestlemania 10 against Shawn Michaels.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

Hall's problems upset the WWE so much now that he will never be welcomed back. Jake the Snake was not only welcomed but he was counted on heavily as one of their writers in 2000. They also wanted him to come back for "live" action but he couldn't get himself back in shape. Jake likes and respects Mcmahon while Hall could give a crap about anyone or anybody but himself.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:48 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by pdaddymike
Hall's problems upset the WWE so much now that he will never be welcomed back. Jake the Snake was not only welcomed but he was counted on heavily as one of their writers in 2000. They also wanted him to come back for "live" action but he couldn't get himself back in shape. Jake likes and respects Mcmahon while Hall could give a crap about anyone or anybody but himself.
are you saying that Jake doesn't carry a stigma of a loser drug addict because he's friends like's Vince?
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

Yes, beause he was a big reason for the resurgence in the writing department when Russo left for WCW in 2000. Vince went to him for help and Hall- Nash requested he join in 2001.