ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Fightin Wrestlers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2002, 12:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default Fightin Wrestlers

Any Here ever actually see a wrestler get into a fight?
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 01:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

I just wanted to say i'm sorry. i just realised how stupid this post is.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 01:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

Its not that stupid really. I saw Chris Kanyon get in some guys face at the Marriot next to Nassau Colliseum. All the boys always go over there after shows. Kanyon was in the bar after a house show, and being from Jersey alot of his family made the drive out to Long Island to see him. We wanted to get his autograph, but didn't feel it was right to bug him at that time. One drunk guy felt it was the right time, and starting pissing Kanyon off. Kanyon stood up backed the guy into a corner and started yelling at him. No punches but they had to be seperated. Later when things calmed down, and after his family left, my friend and I approached him. He was the nicest guy you ever want to meet. He thinked us for not bugging him when his family was there and let us take a picture with him while we held his WWF tag title belt, and WCW US Title belt. This was during the invasion angle obviously.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

that's tight. i fuckin love Kanyon and would have liked to meet him.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 03:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Does a girl count...Saw

Wendi Ricter one night in Fort Worth. It was after the show and we'd stopped in to eat and a bunch of the wrestlers were at another table..Wendi and another woman wrestler had been on the show to and they had gone out with the others. This one guy came onto Wendi stuck money in the box and was insisting she dance with him. The waitress kept asking the Wrestlers if they were going to help her and they simply said no (very calm) the guy put a hand on Wendi's behind and that was all it took.Wendi had him on his back on the floor in two seconds flat. and came him what for. The other wrestler that were there were laughing like crazy...Terry Gordy looked at the waitress and told her see we knew she could handle him why should we interfere..The guy left. The wrestlers hung around and signed autographs for a while for a gester of good will but it was hallarious
Old 11 Nov 2002, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I only saw Terry Funk and Scott Hall fighting eachother at a hotel here in Germany . But that was only for entertaining the people there . Was pretty funny to see them fighting , cuzz both had drunken a lot before .