ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bret Hart s stroke and Goldberg doing it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2002, 12:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Bret Hart s stroke and Goldberg doing it

I would like to know if goldberg 's action was intentionnal or not that sad day .
I mean, a wrestler is supposed to know how to throw a punch or a kick or land a move and how tough it s got to be .
Why did Goldberg failed on it ?
Thanks for everyone who can tell me the true story about this incident
Old 11 Nov 2002, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I don't think it was intentional. We have to be realistic and we have to understand that accidents happen. I can't blame Golberg for it but I can't forgive his actions either. But if I had to point fingers at someone it will have to be Golberg for being so careless.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 01:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

I believe it was just carlessness on Goldbergs part.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 01:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bret Hart s stroke and Goldberg doing it

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
I would like to know if goldberg 's action was intentionnal or not that sad day .
I mean, a wrestler is supposed to know how to throw a punch or a kick or land a move and how tough it s got to be .
Why did Goldberg failed on it ?
Thanks for everyone who can tell me the true story about this incident
I'm am by no means trying to sound like "mr. expert" on this considering i never watched ANY wrestling when wcw was around, but it was my understand that the kick gave Hart a concussion, and the Bike accident gave him a another concussion. then, when they operated on him, he had a stroke (maybe, maybe not). anyway,i don't think he meant to injure him, just Goldberg being over-zealous.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

Bravo, may be on point with that one. Goldberg was in fact overzealous and "jacked" and really kicked the **** out of Hart. Hart's stroke could have came from the operation after the motorcycle accident. Hart if you noticed put on quite a bit of weight during his last run in WCW. He was pretty much a power wrestler. A wrestlers schedule hardly encourages them to eat right and the stroke could have come from high cholesteral.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote