ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Island boys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2002, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

BrockLesnar is on a distinguished road
Default Island boys

Am i missing something...who are the Island Boys?
BrockLesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 11:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Spam thread.

They are Rosie and Jamal ??
3 minute warning i think they are going by now.

Or are you refering to The Rock, Rikishi, Headshrinkers ?
Anonmatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 12:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Rosey and Jamal

I never new that they were called the Island Boys, i thought they were just called Rosey and Jamal....sorry!
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

They were called the Island Boys in OVW and during their Indy Fed career. They were overweight and worked stiff then too in case you were wondering.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
They were called the Island Boys in OVW and during their Indy Fed career. They were overweight and worked stiff then too in case you were wondering.
don't forget that they have a bad habit of being too careless in the ring and have a reputation of injuring talents.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca

don't forget that they have a bad habit of being too careless in the ring and have a reputation of injuring talents.
Yes and lets also not forget they suck,have no talent or skill.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 03:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

Jamal was also a part of the Samoan Swat team with Rickishi when they were 200 pounds lighter.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 04:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:

Ya, just like what's his name....R-V-D...give these guy's some time and stop bitching about them fuck.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 04:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl

Yes and lets also not forget they suck,have no talent or skill.

Well, 400 pound men that do top rope splashes and modified flap jack's and modifeid Somaoan drop's have in ring talent, so dont go around making a full out of yourself.

Jamal and Rosie will be WWE tag champs.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 04:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default R * J

Rosey and Jamal SUCK!!!!!!!!!
Old 11 Nov 2002, 04:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: R * J

Quote:
Originally posted by BrockLesnar
Rosey and Jamal SUCK!!!!!!!!!

No they dont, however ill tell you who does suck:

THE NEXT BIG BITCH....CROCK LESBO
Old 11 Nov 2002, 05:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Re: R * J

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

No they dont, however ill tell you who does suck:

THE NEXT BIG BITCH....CROCK LESBO
This is one of the rare times that I agree with you Rocky.

But that doesn't mean that my opinion changes about those two pigs. They suck PERIOD. And besides Rosie and Jamal injured twice the amount of people that RVD did and besides at least RVDs ring skills were tuned unlike those two walking balls of lard that simply are pointless to keep. I smell another injury this tuesday people. Hope I'm wrong but I have the feeling that Rosie and Jamal will add another person to their injury list.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 05:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Re: Re: R * J

Quote:

This is one of the rare times that I agree with you Rocky.

But that doesn't mean that my opinion changes about those two pigs. They suck PERIOD. And besides Rosie and Jamal injured twice the amount of people that RVD did and besides at least RVDs ring skills were tuned unlike those two walking balls of lard that simply are pointless to keep. I smell another injury this tuesday people. Hope I'm wrong but I have the feeling that Rosie and Jamal will add another person to their injury list.

It's to bad cause i was only joking about Brock Lesnar, really i have alot of respect for him and he's my 4th fav. wrestler today.

Jamal and Rosie are amazing talent's and have alot of potentcial in this biz and they injured old men and old women that shouldnt have been in the ring in the first place, look at R-V-D he injured wrestler's big time, i remember that Jericho didnt want to face the van terminator a couple motnh's ago so if R-V-D {the overated 1} can learn then Jamal and Rosie can learn and they will be WWE tag champs and ill fucking laugh in you're fucking face, bottom line is that we dont se eye to eye and it look's like it's gonna stay that way....2 bad.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 05:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: R * J

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

It's to bad cause i was only joking about Brock Lesnar, really i have alot of respect for him and he's my 4th fav. wrestler today.

Jamal and Rosie are amazing talent's and have alot of potentcial in this biz and they injured old men and old women that shouldnt have been in the ring in the first place, look at R-V-D he injured wrestler's big time, i remember that Jericho didnt want to face the van terminator a couple motnh's ago so if R-V-D {the overated 1} can learn then Jamal and Rosie can learn and they will be WWE tag champs and ill fucking laugh in you're fucking face, bottom line is that we dont se eye to eye and it look's like it's gonna stay that way....2 bad.
The Fat boys were good 200 pounds ago. How long does it take to loose 200 pounds? About a year or two. Sorry buddy I can't wait that long to say that those two are good wrestlers. And besides they won't get a decent push unless they'll lose weight or you forgot that. They are overweight and it was aknowledged by Vince himself so stop dreaming. They'll be champions when they'll do what they are told to.

And besides we will never see eye to eye cause I keep it real for a change. I respect who deserves to be respected and condem whoever screws up. I don't idolize, I respect wrestlers. From The Rock to Taker, From RVD to Booker T and whoever does their work the way they are supposed to.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 06:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

It doesnt matter what ypou say anymore Manfuka cause everybody here know's you're just a HATER and a Vinny Mac stalker...lmao