ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Royal Rumble?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2002, 11:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Royal Rumble?

Does any body know how'll the Rumble will turn out this year....I mean are they going to have 2 one for each brand or what?
How will they do the whole number #1 contender at wrestlemania?Or will they unify the belts (Again)....I've been thinking about this since the brand extention....What do yopu hombres think?
Old 11 Nov 2002, 12:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I never thought about that, but that should be very interesting to see how they do make things work out....I said that they should have the world champion # 1 contender be Royal Rumble, and the WWE champion # 1 contender be KOTR but we'll see

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 09:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
I never thought about that, but that should be very interesting to see how they do make things work out....I said that they should have the world champion # 1 contender be Royal Rumble, and the WWE champion # 1 contender be KOTR but we'll see

Thats probably a good idea. I don't see them having 2 rumble matches to determine seperate #1 contenders.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 10:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Maybe the brand extention will end by then. I really doubt it though. But I hope it does.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 07:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
Maybe the brand extention will end by then. I really doubt it though. But I hope it does.

Thats like I said before, I reckon the brand extension is easy, unless its a hard choice what to do. 15 off each brand? I mean its only 1 toime a year, make the best of it but hopefully the Brand Extension ends by next year, Im getting sick of it.
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
alyon

hey hears a thought. winner gets a title shot at which ever title he chooses,and gets to defect or stay with that brand
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by alyon
hey hears a thought. winner gets a title shot at which ever title he chooses,and gets to defect or stay with that brand
I think thats a stupid idea.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
alyon

screw off its just my opinion i didnt need yours
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
alyon

Here is a thought maybe if they keep Steiner off a brand until RR and then he wins RR he gets to choose which brand he is on and which champ he faces