ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

nWo (WILL RETURN)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2002, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

BrockLesnar is on a distinguished road
Default nWo (WILL RETURN)

Scott Hall won't be back.....thats quite obvious BUT Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner and HHH WILL Create the new nWo.

n w o

What do all you SUCKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA's think?
BrockLesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: nWo (WILL RETURN)

Quote:
Originally posted by BrockLesnar
Scott Hall won't be back.....thats quite obvious BUT Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner and HHH WILL Create the new nWo.

n w o

What do all you SUCKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA's think?
Could you please give an intelligent reason why?....And not spam like a pre teen idiot.
Old 10 Nov 2002, 09:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default nWo

I'm 16 mate (and darn proud of it) nWo = INVADE Wrestlemania. As we get nearer to Wrestlemania you'll understand why HHH isn't put into any main events its because Vince is on the verge of creating the nWo. Steiner WILL sign for RAW just you watch...and Nash will be bk before the Rumble...........Then (Nash, HHH and Steiner) invade the main event at WrestlemaniaX9 (Which isnt confirmed yet but its looking like Brock Vs The Rock Vs Big Show) Pending on the Rocks return which SHOULD be before the Rumble.....Rock Headlines ALL Wrestlamania's

nWo - Can't wait
Old 10 Nov 2002, 09:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Bigshow in the WM19 main event...Ok
Old 10 Nov 2002, 09:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: nWo

Quote:
Rock Headlines ALL Wrestlamania's
And that my friend's is THE TRUTH.
Old 10 Nov 2002, 09:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default YES!!

Why dya think vince had said 'The Giant is awakened' Just you watch the next couple of months of WWE then you'll understand
Old 10 Nov 2002, 09:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

The Fat Slow in next mania s main event ? Why not the Giant Gonzales?
Old 10 Nov 2002, 09:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

The Big show will not headline Wrestlemania.
Old 10 Nov 2002, 09:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

Default yes he fuck*n will

If im still on this damn forum in jan/feb time i'm gonna blow you out BIG TIME A$$hole!!!!
Old 10 Nov 2002, 10:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Listen up EUROTRASH the NWO will not return and the Big show will not headline wrestlemania....NUFF SAID.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 12:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Re: nWo

Quote:
I'm 16 mate (and darn proud of it) nWo = INVADE Wrestlemania. As we get nearer to Wrestlemania you'll understand why HHH isn't put into any main events its because Vince is on the verge of creating the nWo. Steiner WILL sign for RAW just you watch...and Nash will be bk before the Rumble...........Then (Nash, HHH and Steiner) invade the main event at WrestlemaniaX9 (Which isnt confirmed yet but its looking like Brock Vs The Rock Vs Big Show) Pending on the Rocks return which SHOULD be before the Rumble.....Rock Headlines ALL Wrestlamania's

nWo - Can't wait
You're 16 and you're proud of yourself?
I'm more than twice older than you pal and I just fuck around.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 12:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Man Nash will not be back, and it would be the worse mistake if the WWE let Big Show headline another Mania, since he can't wrestle and can't entertain the crowd for shit, I hope that the NWO will never come back, they already destroyed the NWO name in WWE there is no reason for it to be drug throught the mud twice, they should let the past stay there and stop with the reserection of old stables

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 03:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
The Big show will not headline Wrestlemania.
NO WAY in hell will Slow Show headline Wrestlemania!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 05:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Squideye

Question

Nash is going to come back. But not as a member of the nWo, he is rehabing and set for a return Royal Rumble/No Way Out. Triple H is. I heard Nash is gonna return back to his Diesel image. I would be suprised if HHH, Steiner and Nash was to reform the nWo because there would be no point
Old 11 Nov 2002, 08:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Man Nash will not be back, and it would be the worse mistake if the WWE let Big Show headline another Mania, since he can't wrestle and can't entertain the crowd for shit, I hope that the NWO will never come back, they already destroyed the NWO name in WWE there is no reason for it to be drug throught the mud twice, they should let the past stay there and stop with the reserection of old stables
Couldn't have said it better myself.

When Nash returns (if he returns) he will only be back for a few weeks, McMahon will not tolerate Nash's backstage antics for too long, PLUS, how long do you think it will take before Nash Injures himself again, i mean he hurt himself 10 seconds into his return match from Injury last time.

If WWE bring back the NWO again i will stop watching, it's now a sad storyline, that has been done to death, and if i see it again i think i'll tune out.

Why would Rock headline Wrestlemania ? WWE have Plenty of stars that are possible main-eventers for Wrestlemania. He didn't even headline it THIS year. From my memory the headline match was Jericho V HHH.

Lastly i don't think that Big Show will headline Wrestlemania. If i was a betting man i would be putting my money on Undertaker for the RAW title (it's most likely gonna be his last wrestlemania, and of course he is 10-0 in wrestlemania Matches).

Raw Title -Taker V HHH
Smackdown Title - Lesner V Angle
Anonmatel is offline   Reply With Quote