ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

World wildlife fund should go to hell...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2002, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy World wildlife fund should go to hell...

There always trying to get money out of the WWE...

The World wild life fund is a scam.....
dont they get enough funding from the goverment to hug enough pandas already.

Hope they lose.

Darn panda loveing hippies.

Leave Vince alone dammit ...

I dont like people that sue people for easy money...
especially to fund something as stupid as the wildlife fund.

wwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 12:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Wow, ummm how long has it been since YOU wathced wrestling???? NAyways, I agree, damn pandas....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 03:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

10 years or so i suppose.......

this World wildlife fund thing never really rose untill the WWE done tours of England....

look lets fance it........
people can say the World wildlife fund are dong great things.........

but ever since they started sueing the WWE (wwfe or the real wwe )

people can clearly see that the World wildlife fund are nothing less than a bunch of corupt b*astards.

Save the pandas my arse.

so thee save pandas and stick them in a zoo....

wow thetre really helping people.
im being sercastic. well duh !!!

The WWE has done more good things for there fans ( a.k.a years of entertainment)
than these hippies could ever do.

they dont help animals nor do they help anyone.

they are corrupt takeing money from vince tho worrked so hard for us and taking money off of us.....

the goverment pays them evough money...and they waste it.

money from goverments or charity..... should go on Hospitals and the roads or schools.........not a buch of panda huggers.....

hope they lose in court so i can laugh aloud.
Old 10 Nov 2002, 03:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Can someone say off topic fourm?

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 03:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

is there a wwe vs the world wild life forum on prowrestlingfans.com if so give me a link.

im only nenting some anger about corrupt ...
so called "do gooders".

Im only expressing my view on things...

thats what a forum is for right ?

Bottom line there ment nt be a NON PROFIT org.. however ther trying to sue vince ant time they run low in funds.

this stupid name change thing ended months ago....
they have no ground.
the WWE changed there name from WWF to WWE.
A big and bold move they did not have to do over in the USA they only had to change it in England.

The World wildlife fund will go to hell for this !!!
Greedy corrupt good for nothings.

I am not a mean person that dont care for animals i do like animals but ...any sane person can see this is corruption.

anyone knows the difference between a panda and a wrestler........
(unless you are drunk)

The World life fund make me and any WWE fan =

Last edited by wwe55; 10 Nov 2002 at 04:09 PM.
Old 10 Nov 2002, 04:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Undertaker

You can save Panda's by stop eating their FREAKING
BAMBOO! And get the "F" out of their land and stop
poching them! And let them live in peace!
Old 10 Nov 2002, 04:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

They said the WWE gve WWF a bad name. Whatupwiththat? If they wanted the name so bad they should be happy with it.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 05:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Undertaker

And they could have changed their name
to the WWLF.......
Old 10 Nov 2002, 05:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

WWF, WWE, WWC, WWLMNOP

IT JUST DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE NAME IS!!!
Old 10 Nov 2002, 05:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

If WWE hurt the name too much then why didn't they change their name instead of making WWE change their's.
Old 10 Nov 2002, 06:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

WWF... none of the money goes to animals... they wouldn't being sueing WWE if it did... everyone knows that the goverment pays for it... World Wildlife Fund said that the WWE stole the name... when it was clearly around longer than the panda huggers...
Old 10 Nov 2002, 08:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

$ Pac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $ Pac

The World WIDE Wrestling Federation was around longer than the World Wild Life Fund, but no the WWF name change.
$ Pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 08:50 PM   #13 (permalink)

BrockLesnar is on a distinguished road
Angry Die WWF!!

I hope that WWF get JACK SHIT out of the WWE, cos there all a bunch of selfish greedy ASSHOLES!!!!! ASSHOLES!!! ASSHOLES!!!

I want the WWE to get the 'E' out and replace it with what it rightfully shud be and thats a damn 'F'
BrockLesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 08:51 PM   #14 (permalink)

BrockLesnar is on a distinguished road
Default 2 pacs DEAD!!

God SAKE 2PACS DEAD why cnt you just leave him alone...why the banner.........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
BrockLesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 09:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

U see a bunch of kids crying because the World Wildlife Fund is sueing AGAIN the WWE. So what? I can't believe how much garbage people talked in this thread. Just because theu sued you guys have to go and kiss Vince's ass. You people don't have a freaking clue what it all about. I don't and honestly I think they're on their right to do so. If they win Vince will have a few millions less in his pocket, if they loose THEY LOST PERIIOD AND END OF DISCUSION.

But you kids seened to love when WWE sued the PTA or whatever the hell is that social entity's name.You kids sound like an old saying at home that goes "let me hit you but don't hit me".

If you don't know what is that all about don't get your feets wet. I cretainly won't go into the subject.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote