ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

here is my thoughts on bret hart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2002, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
SMF
Banned By Administrators

SMF is on a distinguished road
Default here is my thoughts on bret hart

bret hart had a stroke a while ago and vince mcmahon has said that he called bret to make shure he was allright and they both made up and they have been keeping in contact now thats the true part he is what i think is going on

i think that because wrestling in genreal has been fading out. vince knows he has to do somthing and what can be better then having bret hart come back at s.series. the place he got screwed he came back tell me t hats not a good angle
and bret has said in the paper he writes for that he would like to tell the public and his fans that he is allright after the stroke. and what better place to tell his fans then at s.series so vince might ask bret to come back or at least make a few appearinces now and then within the next few months and i think bret will say yes also in case anyone was wondering bret can wrestle still he allready had a macth somwhere up in canda so that might be a possibillty too here is the best part of the whole thing

if HBK wins the title at s.series and bret does come back and challenges HBK at wrestlemaina 19 and this time vince screws michaels and bret and vince form a corprate team (dont say this will never happen because no one ever thought that austin would team with vince) and then that would mean nWo or DX vs. corprate team so I think that this might happen

sorry for the long post but it was a good read if you read it

tell me what you think

*SMF*
SMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 07:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
SMF
Banned By Administrators

man i wish somon would reply befor i die
Old 09 Nov 2002, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

How can I put this.....No...

Sorry i don't think that is going to happen... Bret Hart is a long way from recovering fully from that stroke...I believe he is still in a wheel-chair... Thanxs to Goldberg...Bret can't wrestle anymore.And Shawn I belive will not ever consider losing to Bret even if he could wrestle....Bottom line....Sorry man....It ain't gonna happen....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 07:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Undertaker

Look I don't care what these people say in this
particular topic, SMF thats a PERFECT idea, though
this time screw HBK as part of the show!

HELL YEAH!

Vince where are you, Bret come back!
Old 09 Nov 2002, 07:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

Bret will never set foot in the WWE. His feellings for Vince were real. Michaels will never job to him either. I can only see Michaels after having the belt only jobbing to HHH in a rematch or Kevin Nash.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
SMF
Banned By Administrators

wow dud HBK said that thing with bret was all bussiness and he has nothing aganis bret in real life but bret does have a problem with HBK which will make the feud better and yes bret was very pissed off but like i said after the stroke vince called him and they made up and they have been keeping in contact and vince knows he has to do somthing to get the fans back what els then do what i said it would be brilliant

also yes bret can wrestle do you even read the clagary sun they had a big article about bret recovering from his stroke and his comback macth in calgary a few weeks after the full recovery so you are wrong sorry but u are

also in the past vince would not allow bret hart to even be menthioned on tv but have you seen the anthologly comercial bret hart and his music come on man

FACE BRET HART IS COMONG BACK AND MY STORY LINE WAS FUCKING BRILIANT
Old 09 Nov 2002, 08:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by SMF
[

FACE BRET HART IS COMONG BACK AND MY STORY LINE WAS FUCKING BRILIANT [/B]
Dude..u have some problems...maybe Bret will return sometime in the future..if he did ..itwold only be for a few matches....and even that happening is unlikely.

By the way....do not ever IM me again and threaten me....if u want to do that...just give me your adress..and I'll come right to your door and u can threaten me all you want/
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 08:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
SMF
Banned By Administrators

OK DUD I GUESS YOU JUST KNOW EVERY THING HUH I GUESS YOU THINK YOU ARE FUCKING GOD WELL DUDE I AM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG AND WHAT ABOUT THE BRET HART BOOKES HE HAS NO PICTURES AND VINCE SAID THAT THE ONLY WAY WWF WOULD LET HIM PUT HIS PICS IN THERE IS IF HE RETURENED AND HE WANTS TO MAKE A MOVIE AND HAS NO MEIDA LIBRAY SO IF YOU THINK I AM WRONG WELL I HAVE TWO WORDS FOR YA SUCK IT
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default SMF you really have some wild dreams

either that or your on something and I don't know what...The closest Bret could ever make to the WWE would be a desk job and nothing more...There is no love between Bret and Micheals evryone knows that.So turn your pillow over and have another dream
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
lksdrider2000

Micheals would never get in the ring with bret, he could get revenge by paralysing him.
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Neither of Micheals or Brett

would ever get in the ring without security or ever face each other in the ring. There has been bad blood on them for years.Shawn really wouldn't get in that ring. He only trusts his own friends anyway,and that isn't Bret.
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
SMF
Banned By Administrators

yea and i guess you have esp because you know who he trusts come on dont you think bret is a little more mature then that it has been so many years they both let it up its the fans that keep this "FAKE" feud going bret did not even know HBK was in on it till that confadential show started and if you read the calgary sun bret said HBK just did his job he was asked to do somthing because bret was going to WCW and did not wanna leave bret with the title and then he said he understood about the wars between wwf and wcw and said HBK is not at fault and if vince told him to do it he would have dont it to so why dont we drop all the lies and rumers because they are not mad at eachother bret has been mad at vince for a long time but like i said they burried the hatcet so stop acting like you know what you are saying because you really dont you just think you know because you hear rumers the truth is what i said they are not mad at each othere at all
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I lived in San Antonio for the last 3+

years and have a pretty good idea of who Micheals runs in his circle...I also know about the problems the two of them had . So you sit there and read your internet and dream with your pillows and keep having your dreams
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
SMF
Banned By Administrators

ok who is in his circle i will let you know who you forgot
Old 09 Nov 2002, 11:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Your pitiful don't you

1. Kevin Nash
2. Paul Levisky--Triple H
3. Scott Hall
4. xpac only when is around
5. Vince when it suits him

The only two he fully trusts in the WWE are Kevin Nash and Triple H that is why he wanted to bring Triple H to Raw to protect his back so to speak. Kevin Nash has been his best friend for probably the longest and he trusts a every turn