ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown sucks!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2002, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Smackdown sucks!!

Rey and Edge should take those WWE Tag Titles and come back to Raw in exchange for Christain and Y2J and send those jerk-offs back to Smackdown were they belong....and take Regal and Lance Storm with you!!!!

I am just pissed because I paid over $80.00 for two tickets to that lame ass show in Phoenix, AZ just to see Tajiri wrestle in the main event, you would think the show would have been a lot better in order to compete with Raw Roulette!!!

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 02:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Smackdown sucks!!
O ITS TRUE ITS DAMN TRUE
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 02:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

You would think with The Cruiserweight Division they could have some of those old crazy half hour triple threat or tag-team matches that used to be on wCw Thunder!!
Old 09 Nov 2002, 03:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I dunno if smackdown sucks....but i know EDGE doesnt!
Old 09 Nov 2002, 04:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Smackdown is pretty much in the same situation as Raw, they got all the talent to maje them great but their using them wrong. They got Rey Misterio to "spice up" the cruiserweight division but he's been in nothing but tag matches with heavyweights. They got Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit who should be in the smackdown main event at Survivor Series against Brock Lesner but instead their rival tag champs. Hopefully after Survivor Series this will all change but i doubt it.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 07:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually Smackdown doesn't suck but....

if I just paid 80.00 and had to settle for Tijri as the main event think I'd be darn mad too..

If your worried about how the cruiserweight division wait till Spanky arrives. I assure you action will start happening..

Rey has always prefered the big guys.What is it HBK said one time "sometimes you have to go toe to toe with the big guys just to get there respect. Christian when he first got to WWE Vince would only let him have the little guys(Ironic part of that was Christian had the east coast heavyweight title at the time)
Its just preference the little guys like to challenge the big guys..

But when Spanky gets back from Japan and gets here...Things will start happening in the cruiserweight see he has already have some of there numbers as he has gone toe to toe in the circuit...
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Default Re: Actually Smackdown doesn't suck but....

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
if I just paid 80.00 and had to settle for Tijri as the main event think I'd be darn mad too..

If your worried about how the cruiserweight division wait till Spanky arrives. I assure you action will start happening..

Rey has always prefered the big guys.What is it HBK said one time "sometimes you have to go toe to toe with the big guys just to get there respect. Christian when he first got to WWE Vince would only let him have the little guys(Ironic part of that was Christian had the east coast heavyweight title at the time)
Its just preference the little guys like to challenge the big guys..

But when Spanky gets back from Japan and gets here...Things will start happening in the cruiserweight see he has already have some of there numbers as he has gone toe to toe in the circuit...

I am waiting for Little Guido from The ECW to show up, I don't know if you are talking about the same person, but he will spice up The WWE Cruiserweight Division on Smackdown!!
Old 11 Nov 2002, 02:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Spanky was one of the first 4 to come out

of Shawn Micheals school...This kid is good and he is a flyer. He knew what ladder matches and diving off of 15ft cages before he ever got out of school...They are saying he is even better now. Who knows some where down the line maybe will see a Teacher vs Student in a match..Spanky has it on his board as a dream to face his teacher,,,

Here you go

http://www.spanky.funurl.com/

Old 11 Nov 2002, 03:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

S.D doesnt suck, it's been the better product for the past 3-4 month's but Raw will be the better product starting in 1 week.

S.D - 3 major player's are out of action the Rock, Hogan and Undertaker

RAW - 3 new player's are on the roster - Stiener, Micheals and Bautusta, you add those 3 to the top 5 guy's on RAW and you have the better product

So starting after S.S expect RAW to get higher rating's every week and produce more quaility ENTERTAINMENT.
Old 11 Nov 2002, 04:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
RAW - 3 new player's are on the roster - Stiener, Micheals and Bautusta, you add those 3 to the top 5 guy's on RAW and you have the better product
We're not even sure if Steiner is going to Raw and like you see with Smackdown's 3 "Major" players out, they might send Big Poppa Pump to Smackdown to become a major player. Also The Elimination Chamber could be one of HBK's final matches, so I wouldn't exactly call him a major player.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2002, 04:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by ZeroE

We're not even sure if Steiner is going to Raw and like you see with Smackdown's 3 "Major" players out, they might send Big Poppa Pump to Smackdown to become a major player. Also The Elimination Chamber could be one of HBK's final matches, so I wouldn't exactly call him a major player.

I know my shit and trust me, Stiener's going to Raw 100%

Everbody's saying that the Has Been Kid has a chance at the belt this Sunday night and it's true, he might win but the fact of the matter is this, why would they put H.B.K in the chamber and then have him not show up on Raw?
I se HBK bieng on Raw for the next couple week's after S.S
Old 12 Nov 2002, 03:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

SCOTT STEINER IS GOING TO RAW I HAVE PROOF:
The following news is derived and re-written from the Torch Newsletter.

Scott Steiner's WWE contract has a maximum of 14 dates per month. This means Scott Steiner will have four weekly television shows, one pay-per view, and nine house show dates per month. He will have a few weekends off from house show if he sticks to his exact schedule.

According to many in WWE, date limits aren't always followed according to the contract, so Steiner could be working more or less depending on WWE's interest.

In the situation that an injury occurs, Steiner does have a generous downside guarantee. WWE was gun-shy to negotiate another high-dollar downside guarantee to someone over 40 years old and with a history of being very injury prone. However, when push came to shove, Steiner apparently received what he was looking for.

Steiner is expected to debut at Survivor Series and start a program with Triple H on the RAW roster shortly thereafter.
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote