ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

lesnar will hold the belt til the return of GOLDBERG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Aug 2002, 09:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
beaverpatrol

Default lesnar will hold the belt til the return of GOLDBERG

alot of you may not agree with me and thats fine. but i can see this thing pulling together here. goldberg has all but said hes comming back soon, hes left us several clues on his web site. its just a matter of when, hes all healed up now from his surgurey and back in full training. i think there building the hell out of lesnar for goldbergs return. and wow!!! imagine that match.

what do you think?
Old 31 Aug 2002, 09:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Whens Goldberg coming to WWE?
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2002, 10:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

See thats the problem......

"Whens Goldberg coming to WWE?"

Thats what were all saying, but I cant see him comming, and if he does it wont be for awhile. Therefor Brock probably wont hold the title for that long.
Old 31 Aug 2002, 10:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
beaverpatrol

Default goldbergs supposed to wrestling in japan

guys, ive read on his web site that hes went to japan to wreslte for awhile, this tells me hes getting back into ring shape, right?

personally i think hes allready signed with wwe back in april, but thats just my opinion.
Old 31 Aug 2002, 11:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
iamsucky

Goldberg is NOT employed by the WWE, so the WWE probley does not have Goldberg written into any scripts. And they are certainly not building up lesnar so he can have a match with Goldberg.
Old 31 Aug 2002, 11:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I'm with Blackjack on this one

You guys are only dreaming for Goldberg and
really need to get a real star to worship
He isn't employed to the WWE and won't be...The only sight you guys read is the one he has a press agent uses.....He is paid by Goldberg to keep his name in the public eye.
Thats all he does.
Old 31 Aug 2002, 12:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default What's the big deal anyway?

who cares if Goldberg wrestles or not?

What makes you think him and Lesner, are going to make a great match?

Lesner is a kid who still should be paying his dues, and goldberg is a hack who should never have been let into a wrestling ring.

Both of these men are making a mockery of wrestling, and ppl have and are, letting them
Old 31 Aug 2002, 12:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Victim of the Crossface

CrossfaceVictim is on a distinguished road

I agree with Blu Angel. I just couldn't imagine Goldberg in the WWE. Stop having high expectations for this man and be pleased with what great talent you've already been given: Benoit, Jericho, Storm, RVD, and the list continues.

CrossfaceVictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2002, 12:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

I couldnt care less if goldberg came back!!!! he has like 3 moves that he can do!!! brock lesnar is like 200 times more talented, and eventually will have more chrasma if he keeps working with paul heymen... so in simple terms... GOLDBERG- GET THE F OUT!
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2002, 02:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't like Goldberg hence i don't wnt him in the wwe
Old 31 Aug 2002, 02:39 PM   #11 (permalink)

I would love to see that match as goldberg has as many moves as half the wrestlers that are in wwe today,but some wrestling fans cant see that
Old 31 Aug 2002, 02:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid

Goldberg will be in a WWE ring before the end of the year, fans in japan gave him a huge pop whan he came out last night, and applauded him even though the match only lasted 5 minutes, Fans love him and trust me the WWE smells the money around Goldberg, Fans want him back he will be back in the U.S. soon and because Russo is a part of NWA TNA Goldberg will not go to Jarrets half baked promotion. Competition and fans will put him in a WWE ring sooner than most haters think and then they will have to sit back listen to the war drums and the crowd Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg! It will be a lot more exciteing then Kanes return and goldberg won't have to do a spinaronie to make the crowd pop big all he will have to say is "I'M Back, and ?????? You're NEXT!"
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2002, 02:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Victim of the Crossface

CrossfaceVictim is on a distinguished road

I believe it was Eric Bischoff who said that Goldberg would be back in the ring by the end of this year. Sure, seeing him in the WWE would be VERY exciting, but I wouldn't guarantee it.

The Innovator of the Ankle Lock!

CrossfaceVictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2002, 03:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
iamsucky

One question

Why do we need Goldberg when we have Lesnar and Batista?
Old 31 Aug 2002, 03:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mexican Hardcore Legend

Mr Taco is on a distinguished road
Angry

Man, Goldberg sucks and I hope he never shows his bald head in WWE, ever! I would stop devoting my life to wrestling if he ever did, and that's a fact. No, I think (and hope) that Lesnar will hold the title all the way to Wrestlemania and then lose it to Angle in the main event. Yay.
Mr Taco is offline   Reply With Quote