ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

it makes me laugh...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2002, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default it makes me laugh...

that many people were 100% positve steiner would never sign with the wwe, that no one could prove them wrong cause they were right for sure lol those people must feel pretty stupid now eh
Old 09 Nov 2002, 02:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

NineInchNail is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NineInchNail

wow your the administrater and u actualy post..weird tracey hardly ever does that .... yea i know it iis kind of funny how that works out.. i hope that it dossent happen to goldberg as well
NineInchNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 04:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by NineInchNail
wow your the administrater and u actualy post..weird tracey hardly ever does that .... yea i know it iis kind of funny how that works out.. i hope that it dossent happen to goldberg as well
yup, im not like tracey, i like to talk to the posters instead of banning them
Old 09 Nov 2002, 05:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
CDWC

Arrow

Stone Cold RULES!

Tracey SUX!
Old 09 Nov 2002, 08:25 AM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yep Stone COld will do some serious posting , thats for sure.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 11:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default ON JR column last night

he says that a lot of the anticipations that are going around on the internet regarding Steiner are rumors and nothing more at this point .On that Im sitting back and waiting till the actions really happen.
Old 09 Nov 2002, 11:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

First off... Stone cold, you rule man!

second... i really don't care much about Steiner's return as much as other's. i Never really liked him that much. all i care about is Rhyno's return. then i'll be happy!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote