ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What's This Super Tuesday

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2002, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road
Default What's This Super Tuesday

???? I saw a preview for it, Shows a 6 man tag with Jamal rosie, book, kane. I also Show and Brock, torrie,,, Wtf is going on. Are they combinging the shows this week or what is going on???
Old 08 Nov 2002, 10:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default All I can get on it is maybe

is some sort of promotional show for ss.Its going to come in on UPN Tuesday night. There will be stars from both groups on the show.
Smackdown ran a promo where Taker was telling Brock..."You haven't been where Im going to take you" showed some clips from the Hell in the Cell..Its on Tuesday night on UPN at 8/9
I think its suppost to be..Think its going to be an extra show really. The other shows will still go on. That Tag team match was taped after the raw show the other night. That show is taped Tuesday night.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

all it really is, is an interpromotional show used to prepare people for survivor series.
kind of a special so that the ppv might get a better buyrate.

matches announced on SD were....

edge vs benoit vs eddie guerrero

interpromotional women's bikini challenge.(yawn!!)
trish VS torrie (the reason i say yawn is because it's just another use of T & A. not that that's a bad thing mind you.)

10-Man Raw Tag match
HHH, Jericho, Christian, Jamal, Rosey
Vs
RVD, Kane Jeff Hardy, Bubba, Booker T.

all in all, for a show that is only going to be an hour long. ( it's on right after Buffy) it should be half decent.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 09:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I miss the full roster
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
I miss the full roster
don't we all...
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing

don't we all...
\

Yes we do. The roster split sucks
Old 09 Nov 2002, 11:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yes it has been pretty dull without the full roster.
i mean every week, the same old matches. rarely is there anything good happening on either show. but i, a true WWE fan, and one who will remain loyal no matter how much they screw up, will continue to watch.
what is truely missing is the tag divisions.
i mean when the dudley boyz and hardyz would get it on one on one, it would be a worthwhile match. but that has changed since there really is no impressive teams anymore. with exeption to edge and rey rey, it really makes me sad to watch a boring match involving bubba and spike, or d-von and simmons.
another thing is...... where are those good old rivalries? ones that would make you want to watch raw or smackdown to see what happens next. where are the benoit VS jericho-style rivalries? the angle/benoit is alright. but it certainly isn't the best one i've seen in a while.
another thing is....... bad writing.
i mean.....NECROPHILIA? Hot Lesbian Action? attacking women/midgets/80 year olds? getting rid of the IC title, European title, And the Hardcore title? are the WWE trying to get rid of fans? are the intentionaly trying to get raw cancelled from tnn/tsn?
all I care about is some good storytelling, some good matches. and a really good night of action, suprises, and even humor, that got me hooked on the wrestling industry in march of 99.
but even if it doesn't straighten up and fly right, i'll still love the sport, because i truely am a fan!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote