ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Same old match

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2002, 03:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default Same old match

Am I the only one that gets tired of watching Brock go through the same old match week affter week? I meen come on you know he's not gonna lose so why do they even bother? It is getting so boaring.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2002, 03:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Because they want to make Brock look like he is invincible, to everyone except the Big Show, that way people will think Big Show will win and Brock can break out a new move to help beat the Show..plus Heyman is going to jump so they don't want brock to have anything new until he becomes a face.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Yes and no

Yea its clear from the get go that Brock is not going to lose it. But the match last night was a little better with Brock against the Guerreros..I think he could be likable if he keeps going face. He really will when he dumps Heyman on his backside and walks away
Old 08 Nov 2002, 03:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

No offense guys but I still think Brock is a fraud. Brock VS Eddie, Brock VS Matt, Stop putting jobbers and make Brcok earn his damn check.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2002, 03:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default He is a fake

Hes doing the same exact thing they were doing with Angle a year ago..I'll almost bet Brock will be in the WWE float Thanksgiving day right where Angle was then. Now go ahead a year and there will be someone else in that same slot...
Old 08 Nov 2002, 03:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

Can you say Goldberg...Version 2
Old 08 Nov 2002, 03:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
No offense guys but I still think Brock is a fraud. Brock VS Eddie, Brock VS Matt, Stop putting jobbers and make Brcok earn his damn check.
I agree,as far I I see things Brock has had everything in the WWE given to him.In my eyes he has earned nothing!

Old 08 Nov 2002, 04:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Vince doesn't want Brock to put him in the line of fire cause he's terryfied of the idea of having Brcok in the injured list.

They have to make that guy more human but unfortunately it's too late for that.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2002, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

They are setting up Brock for a letdown. He will not lose the belt to the Big Show ,not yet but Heyman will turn on Lesnar and manage Show. They are going to have Heyman push the "Biggest thing" and not"the next big thing".
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2002, 05:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

$ Pac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $ Pac

The thing is, even with 'one show, one champion' Brock will eventually face everyone on the roster twice before his title reign ends if this whole split roster thing works (which it won't).
$ Pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2002, 07:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

You know , Brock Lesnar still reminds me of someone else ... hmmm ... what was his name ... Goldberg ! The same old shit with the 2000nd wins and no lost , everything copied from WCW !
Old 08 Nov 2002, 07:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

at Survivor Series Lesnar is going to turn face. Not only because Heyman is going to turn on him but he will pull the shooting star press out of his arsenal of moves.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 09:52 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by K-DogsGirl
You know , Brock Lesnar still reminds me of someone else ... hmmm ... what was his name ... Goldberg ! The same old shit with the 2000nd wins and no lost , everything copied from WCW !
Ant it the truth~

Old 10 Nov 2002, 07:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

Yep BROCK is just like another GOLDBERG,
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote