ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Canned Crowd Noise At Samckdown

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2002, 10:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
sucka

Default Canned Crowd Noise At Samckdown

Did anyone notice the amount of canned (fake) noise that was on Smackdown last night? For example: When Al Wilson was in the ring the crowd popped a few times, but if you look nobody is moving. It was really wierd and sad. I think it was a combination of a really awful angle, and a dead crowd.

This is my 400th post. Peace to everyone, especially my brothers in the PC.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 10:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I taped SD and haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure that there was canned noise. I remember like a month ago maybe, when Torrie and Dawn Marie started their feud and Tazz was bein the judge in their bikini matches, the crowd was almost non existant for Dawn Marie, and then for Torrie is was the loudest "pop" of the night. When the cameras panned around the arena and showed the fans, hardly anyone was cheering. I was like ummm, why is there so much noise and it doesn't look like anyone cares? lol
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2002, 10:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
I taped SD and haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure that there was canned noise. I remember like a month ago maybe, when Torrie and Dawn Marie started their feud and Tazz was bein the judge in their bikini matches, the crowd was almost non existant for Dawn Marie, and then for Torrie is was the loudest "pop" of the night. When the cameras panned around the arena and showed the fans, hardly anyone was cheering. I was like ummm, why is there so much noise and it doesn't look like anyone cares? lol
Exactly my point. Either theres alot of canned noise, or Ventrilaquists are starting to frequent wwe shows.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 10:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka

Exactly my point. Either theres alot of canned noise, or Ventrilaquists are starting to frequent wwe shows.
LOL, that might be it. What's next, mimes?! lol. I guess they used canned noise so it will look better on TV, but when they show the crowd that look like statues, it makes them (WWE) look like idiots.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2002, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Canned noise. This shows how excited the crowd was. It looked like a funeral but heck I liked the Edge & Rey VS Angle & Benoit Really good match.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2002, 02:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
Canned noise. This shows how excited the crowd was. It looked like a funeral but heck I liked the Edge & Rey VS Angle & Benoit Really good match.
That was an awsome match. I could watch those 4 go at it for hours
Old 09 Nov 2002, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

IM GLAD KURT AND BENIOT LOST THE BELT!

KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote