ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

TLC at Survivor Series?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2002, 07:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
sucka

Default TLC at Survivor Series?

Last night Stephaine said she was going to make a big announcement regarding the tag team titles this coming Tuesday. Does anyone think maybe we will see a TLC match involving Edge/Rey, Guerreros, and Benoit/Angle. I personally would rather see Angle/Benoit one on one.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 08:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Thaat could be possible but doubt a TLC

Considering both Mysterio and Angle are going to have knee surgery coming up in Dec. Mysterio surgery is scheduled and Angle probably won't be far behind since he had a brace on his knee last night.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 09:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

True. I was wondering why Angle's knee was so heavily taped. I had heard he needed surgery, but I totally forgot about it.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 09:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually if they both go out at the same time

the WWE will be in a mess. If Stiener is coming it better be soon. A Smackdown house show is coming out in our area latter on this month and they are featuring Edge,Mysterio and Angle and others is the way its being billed.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 09:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

A TLC match would be great. But I don't know how good it would be with those wrestlers. I like all of them but they aren't extream wrestling type except Rey and Edge. So I don't know how good it would turn out.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 09:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default According to JR wouldn't be too good

Reys surgery is scheduled in Dec and expects to be out of action for about 3wks or more.
My guess there all coming into Texas latter this month and Rey will probably go on to San Diego shortly from there..